Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubarao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I used the Wii U USB Helper some versions ago to download Super Mario 3D World.
Today, I update it and try to download Donkey Kong and Yoshi Wolly World without success. Any problem with servers or with the application?

Many thanks to Hikari06 for the amazing work.

Tubarao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I used the Wii U USB Helper some versions ago to download Super Mario 3D World.
Today, I update it and try to download Donkey Kong and Yoshi Wolly World without success. Any problem with servers or with the application?

Many thanks to Hikari06 for the amazing work.

Sorry, there is no problem, my mistake.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any ideas? I get to my WUP installler and it is not recognizing any folders at all to install?
Please provide more information. Did you download the files with this program, did you copy the files to your SD with this program, and what version of WUPInstaller are you running?

amazingghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running Mocha with redNAND, had Modified WUP loader y Mod 1.3 as the loader from my SD Card, the program used to download the files was Wii U USB Helper - I have a formated 128gb USB Drive in the USB drive that I was trying to install to. I had "homebrew channel loader" folder in that folder as well and WUP recognizes that.

amazingghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the games are on the SD card to be installed on my USB drive. The games are in the root directory in the "install" folder. Now when I try to look at my SD card in my computer (PC and OS) the card is has no write access... ?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running Mocha with redNAND, had Modified WUP loader y Mod 1.3 as the loader from my SD Card, the program used to download the files was Wii U USB Helper - I have a formated 128gb USB Drive in the USB drive that I was trying to install to. I had "homebrew channel loader" folder in that folder as well and WUP recognizes that.
Ok. You left off the answer to whether you used USB helper's Copy to SD function to put the files on the SD. If you are having trouble reading the card now, Run a check disk on it from Windows, then recopy the downloaded folders. When it finishes, be sure to use the Safely Remove taskbar button. If it's actually a writing problem, then as JohnathanMonkey suggested, you may have slid the protect switch while pushing it into the WiiU slot.

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. You left off the answer to whether you used USB helper's Copy to SD function to put the files on the SD. If you are having trouble reading the card now, Run a check disk on it from Windows, then recopy the downloaded folders. When it finishes, be sure to use the Safely Remove taskbar button. If it's actually a writing problem, then as JohnathanMonkey suggested, you may have slid the protect switch while pushing it into the WiiU slot.

This. It's very easy to do. Happens to me a lot lol.

amazingghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good call thats exactly the issue with the files - and now when I load the SD card on the Wii U the button doesnt load it and it just puhes the screen to the next screen,.. ugh

EDIT: And yes I used the USB helper to copy the SD cards over to the card

Last edited by amazingghost,

amazingghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I go to load Haxchi from a fresh boot, when I try to select the Haxchi icon now, it doesnt execute it and just pushes the screen to the next screen of folders/games on the actual Wii U screen

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I go to load Haxchi from a fresh boot, when I try to select the Haxchi icon now, it doesnt execute it and just pushes the screen to the next screen of folders/games on the actual Wii U screen

Someone else will have to answer this. I use CBHC so I don't have to mess with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021