[RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Hikari06, Oct 28, 2016.

?

Which theme do you prefer?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2017.
  1. The dark theme

225 vote(s)
    84.3%
  2. The light theme

42 vote(s)
    15.7%
  1. jas89

Newcomer jas89 Newbie

Australia
    works great! fantastic app... thank you @Hikari06 :)

2. Rukariouzu

Member Rukariouzu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm dumb, it's been awhile since I installed anything, but I recognized the file format was correct after attempting to install some DLC. Thanks for the reply though.

3. xtremegamer

Newcomer xtremegamer Member

United States
    They both need to co-operate for it to work. And regarding @thorasgar and his saying only one needs the features, the computer has to write it while the app reads it. Reading the time doesn't help at all. I think you both mistook what I said

4. z0nvy

Newcomer z0nvy Member

Mexico
    I downloaded and installed Mario Kart 64 00050000-101b4600 correctly with Internet Browser->Loadiine.ovh->HBL->Dimok's SignPatcher_Return_HBL->wup installer, but after returning to system menu, it's not showing there, however I can see the game listed in Data Management Menu.

Edit: never mind, it was inside a folder in the sys menu... u.u

Last edited by z0nvy, Jan 14, 2017
  5. xXxSwagnemitexXx

Newcomer xXxSwagnemitexXx Member

United Kingdom
    Found a glitch, when I first ran the app I was about to enter that title key site's URL but I accidentally pressed ctrl+v instead of ctrl+a but it still lets me download games

6. pOLLYpoCKET

Newcomer pOLLYpoCKET Member

United States
    I love this little helper program, but I'm having issues installing 2 games.

Need For Speed Most Wanted U and Hello Kitty Cruisers. Anyone else?

I use the program to download them and when I go to install it says to make sure all the files are in the folder. I haven't had issues with any other games.

7. RemixDeluxe

Member RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    What times of the day does the application fetch for new titles to be listed?

I submitted some of my own titles and I'm anxiously waiting for them to show up.

8. Hikari06
    OP

Member Hikari06 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    Probably because of special characters in the path. In the future use the app's copy feature since it removes them.
    It's hard to say since most of the wait will come from the CDN's cache which is variable.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Well pasting the url will work too.

9. pOLLYpoCKET

United States
    I will look into that, thank you.

10. DarkSupremo

Newcomer DarkSupremo Newbie

Brazil
    When i select an ticket file, i keep getting the error: "The Method or Operation is not implemented", when i click Ok, the app close.
    After the first attemp, i keep getting this error even after restart, without asking anymore for the ticket

11. xXxSwagnemitexXx

Newcomer xXxSwagnemitexXx Member

United Kingdom
    Oh yeah whoops

12. drag0nb0x

Newcomer drag0nb0x Member

United States
    I must say I LOVE this app and it has worked amazing so really wanted to say thank you very much. I do have a question about one of the DLC, Zen Pinball 2 installed fine as well did the update and dlc but for some reason it has happened 2x now where while playing the game it will freeze and make a screeching sound and when I start it again it says that the dlc is corrupted. Has anyone else experienced this?

13. pOLLYpoCKET

United States
    You were absolutely right! Thank you.

14. Finedecals

Newcomer Finedecals Newbie

Canada
    Hi guys, new to the Wii U rom scene. Currently have Homebrew Channel with Haxchi also. Using the downlaoded games on this program will I be able to play NES, SNES, N64 games or will I need to download anything else?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Would also like to know how to download multiple at a time using Wup y mod. I had tried this previously and once loading the SD Card into the WiiU and launching Wup, the titles wouldnt show and could only download one game at a time.

15. thorasgar

Member thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

United States
    1. You will not need anything else to play the games that this software will download.
    2. You don't download with WUP y mod, you install. Read the text on the screen. + selects all folders. Use the dpad to cycle through them. If you used Wii USB Helper properly and let the program copy the games to your SD card the folders will be set up properly, if you didn't they may not be.

Oh, and the Homebrew Channel is a Wii and vWii thing. On the Wii U it is called Homebrew Launcher.

16. Finedecals

Newcomer Finedecals Newbie

Canada
    Thanks for the quick reply, is there any chance Mario Party titles are available or Pokemon Stadium games n64?

17. thorasgar

Member thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

United States
    I believe some of that is available. You will have to install the software and look at the available titles. There are some Mario Party and Pokémon games but I don't know the list off the top of my head.

18. woodoste

Newcomer woodoste Advanced Member

Italy
    His there a way to check the integrity of downloaded & completed games? Do I have to redownload them so the program check them or what?

19. Hikari06
    OP

Member Hikari06 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    Games are always checked while being downloaded so it's very unlikely they can be corrupted once the download is complete. Anyway, adding an already downloaded game to the download queue will not redownload it entirely, every file will be checked and redownloaded if necesseary.

20. Barelands

Newcomer Barelands Member

Mexico
    Hello, I have a question, are SDXC cards compatible with this software and also the Wii U?