Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

amazingghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I'm not sure. I ran through the Haxchi installation, tested it 1 time to make sure it worked, then installed CBHC.

Wupinstaller requirements:

SD Cards: Make sure you have a FAT32 formatted SD (MicroSD to SD Adapters work fine) ready to use in your WiiU. Since Crediar's WUP Installer gives no output when it's running, if you have never used an SD card in your WiiU before, you will want to test compatibility and make sure the WiiU actually sees your SD card. You can do this by launching the Mii Channel and exporting one of your Miis to a QR code or just taking a picture of your Mii, both of which save a file to your SD card that you can view on your PC.
Hmm maybe I should just go head and make its FAT32 formated just in case,.. still doesnt explain why one folder showed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Damn alright so I'll just copy over the folder over and then format for 32fb - god there goes the 3 hours of dumping the NAND with this format.. maybe it can atleast confirm if thats the issue or not - can you think of any reasons why the format of the card would work for everything else but this? maybe cause the folders are higher than 2gbs?

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm maybe I should just go head and make its FAT32 formated just in case,.. still doesnt explain why one folder showed

Damn alright so I'll just copy over the folder over and then format for 32fb - god there goes the 3 hours of dumping the NAND with this format.. maybe it can atleast confirm if thats the issue or not - can you think of any reasons why the format of the card would work for everything else but this? maybe cause the folders are higher than 2gbs?

No I think that issue was fixed early. Do you have another SD card you could try it on first? Doesn't need to be huge or anything, just enough to test a game.

amazingghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good call - let me check that - 15 mins to find out,... haha hopefully we will have liftoff

nevermind i have to dump the NAND onto this SD card if I want to use it - ugh

holy shit, accidentally i tried to run the WUP installer when I intially ran Haxchi (pressing B while title is loading), it loaded the WUP and it has the folder now,.. I wonder if I install it under this and then switch the SD card with the NAND it will still work,..

so its either redNAND or Mocha causing the folders to hide,...

EDIT: so I tried to install the game just to see if it worked before going the full route of formating it in FAT,.etc and got error code : 0xFFFBF442

Last edited by amazingghost,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn alright so I'll just copy over the folder over and then format for 32fb - god there goes the 3 hours of dumping the NAND with this format..
Do you have a reason that you're using redNAND? It seems like you're going through a lot of work to set up something that most people don't need.

amazingghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a reason that you're using redNAND? It seems like you're going through a lot of work to set up something that most people don't need.
Yeah I think I should just abandon it,.. good point lol - so what would you recommend I do at this point?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I think I should just abandon it,.. good point lol - so what would you recommend I do at this point?
Opening your own thread would be a good start. You're up to the point that there's little reason to suspect any problem with USB Helper. I'd delete any existing partitions on the SD card, format it as FAT32, edit your Haxchi config so you have default=sysmenu, put your apps and install files on the SD, reinstall haxchi, copy your install directory back to the SD and try installing again.

Ichigo1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why drag the tickets? Why not just use the titlekeys site + haxchi sig patches (hold b on boot with latest version)
I don't have haxchi and I want the legit titles installed without needing to go through homebrew. The program used to have a browse button now its gone for some reason.

Last edited by Ichigo1000,
Reactions: mostafa

godstriker8

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much! I've wasted hours trying to fix Error 0xFFFFF825 in WUP installer, with my downloads from utikdownloader.

I tried matching checksums to see if the SD card wasn't copying the files correctly, I tried downloading JNUSTool to compare my downloads to NUS, but nothing worked.

But my redownload using this app worked!

Simeonico

Trophies
XP
Country
How can I decrypt game updates with Wii U USB Helper? For example, I downloaded NSMBU+Update and when I clicked Unpack, it only created one folder so I thought that maybe it decrypted the game and the update and auto updated the game (which would be very nice) but it wasn't the case...

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it somehow possible to download the retail version of wii sports club with this?
When I download the eshop version with this tool, I cannot play the sports games without buying a 24-tickets or a permanent-ticket.

Last edited by MSco,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it somehow possible to download the retail version of wii sports club with this?
When I download the eshop version with this tool, I cannot play the sports games without buying a 24-tickets or a permanent-ticket.

@Hikari06 shouldn't this download the disc ticket?
Even though the legit ticket gets used for the install, the program itself appears to look for the disc before deciding to enable the sports. The wupinstaller method does not change what the code does.

If you want to run Sports Club with all sports enabled, you need the DLC installed, which means you'll need signature patching to install and run it.

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi

my internet speed is 2mB when download a file with Internet Download Manager (IDM)

but download speed in this program (WiiU USB helper) is low (400-500 kB)

please help me to increase speed

I had one more question

When I want to run a game that has DLC or a game with different region on my console that install on USB3 flash memory
Can i Use this program ?

thenk for helpfull topic

Last edited by mostafa,

godstriker8

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How come the app doesn't save the location I want the files to be downlaoded to? I used 'Set Folder', but then it ignores it and just downloads to my desktop anyways. Is there a way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: iH