ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will give this BlankNTRCheatThingy a try, never done this before, so this might turn out to be a failure. I understand how to make the menu, add cheats and stuff, but how to build will be a challenge. Any tips or tutorials?

I think this video could help you with creating the plugin.

Last edited by TheWord21,

otakusensei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance we can get the version of the "Can always use Z-Moves" that requires you to hold L when you hit attack? Otherwise Mega Evolution doesn't work.

Thank you!

djmocella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone had the issue, where if you let the intro load it freezes? If i do the NTR starup and watch the intro it always frezzes when Necrozma appears

Drake1427

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm gonna ask this one last time because I really want an answer, but I also don't want to annoy people too much.
How can I convert ymyn's Camera Zoom Out code for Ultra Moon (that he mentions works only for gateway3ds), to work on NTR for Ultra Sun?
Since it's in this plugin's cheat list, I assume there has to be a way.

TheShadowFrag64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Analogman, thank you so so much for all your hard work! Really looking forward to using your cheat plugin yet again! I just wanted to ask you if you were planning on developing the opponents info cheat which nyok0 developed for sun and moon including a bit of your original opponents info version? Many thanks once again :)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm gonna ask this one last time because I really want an answer, but I also don't want to annoy people too much.
How can I convert ymyn's Camera Zoom Out code for Ultra Moon (that he mentions works only for gateway3ds), to work on NTR for Ultra Sun?
Since it's in this plugin's cheat list, I assume there has to be a way.
it has to check to make sure the memory region is safe to write on, before it can write it
so , it can't be done with gateshark2ntr tools

Reactions: Drake1427

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Analogman, thank you so so much for all your hard work! Really looking forward to using your cheat plugin yet again! I just wanted to ask you if you were planning on developing the opponents info cheat which nyok0 developed for sun and moon including a bit of your original opponents info version? Many thanks once again :)
This is definitely something I'm gonna miss until it's a thing again. It's the main reason I used NTR in SM, since it's perfect for tracking desirable Pokémon information when chaining.

Reactions: TheShadowFrag64

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is definitely something I'm gonna miss until it's a thing again. It's the main reason I used NTR in SM, since it's perfect for tracking desirable Pokémon information when chaining.

You should look out for PokeCalcNTR, an update is due tomorrow and I'm sure that will retain the overlay and reading of (non-wifi) opponent info and chaining data.

Reactions: Morrogoth

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiny code don't work with pokemon you find in ultra space
Non-legendary Ultra Space Pokémon are shiny-locked, and the code doesn't remove shiny locks. It only changes the standard shiny calculations. They can be shiny, but they don't abide by the standard shiny calculations (much like the Tapus and box legendaries), so the code won't do anything for them.

Last edited by Heartcage,

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Non-legendary Ultra Space Pokémon are shiny-locked, and the code doesn't remove shiny locks. It only changes the standard shiny calculations. They can be shiny, but they don't abide by the standard shiny calculations (much like the Tapus and box legendaries), so the code won't do anything for them.
Will they ever fix that in the long run?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i had the Leaks of US and UM (deleted them and installed cia from WIIU USB Helper) can i go online with them? i dont want to be banned. FBI shows Version: 0 (0.0.0). i heard that nintendo can see if its a card dump or eshop game with that

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the Leaks of US and UM (deleted them and installed cia from WIIU USB Helper) can i go online with them? i dont want to be banned. FBI shows Version: 0 (0.0.0). i heard that nintendo can see if its a card dump or eshop game with that

Maybe unrelated but I've been using cart dumps made into CIAs of Gen 6 games and SM, none of which led to a ban. I think you're fine. Besides, only 2 hours left until the North American launch.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am in germany and the preload is playable

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it is available in E-Shop

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

crap i deleted the leaks...i didnt need to....i thought i could get banned because there are card dumps..i am stupiiiddd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo