ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi! Thanks for using my tool.

I did this steps and now I have perfectly working FR/LG, R/S/E (all of them) with sleep patch included (that's optional). The only "annoying" thing is that FR/LG have the "The save file is corrupted. The previous save file will be load" message after the main screen, but the game saves and loads just right (I mean, the message appears, but the save file works):

1. Grab the untouched roms and follow this guide.
2. Grab the patched roms created at step 1 and put them on my injector. My injector will say that the roms are not in the database, because we have modified them at step 1. Attention: when injecting R/S/E, CHECK RTC option at step 1.
3. Fill all the steps. Game name, publisher, create the icon and banner that you want.
4. In step 4 of the injector, generate a random Product code and a random Title ID. Make sure the Title ID don't match with an eshop one (use 3dsdb to do that). Set Ghosting Adjustment to 0xFF (None), Color Config to Original (no dark filter) and check Sleep patch (if you want. this is optional).
5. Export the CIAs and install them. They should work as mines does.
Pokemon emerald is still broken even if you do that it will be fine but once you beat the game it will say the file was erased due to corruption or damage

ggresty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using this to play Fire Emblem 6 and 7, and it worked fine, but ever since i updated to 11.4 it just stopped functioning. How do i get around this?

BenPain08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im new to this... So i made some gba games into cias nd installed them into my 2ds with fbi... Now most gba games were pokemon games... One was on emerald nd it worked awesome... I played it for a it bit and then saved it and it saved but when i opened pokemon red nd tried to save it gives me a save error im guessing its because i have the other save file on emerald is there a fix or something im not doing right??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What s
For now, yes.
what did he mean by this nd how do i patch them

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi man! Thanks for your hard work with this.

I have a problem regarding the save type with Konjiki no Gash Bell!! Yuujou no Dengeki Dream Tag Tournament, it just doesn't save with any of the types.

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is a ghosting adjustment? and how do i know if a game needs to have that checked? Is there a list?

The "official" GBA releases that Nintendo released as part of the 3ds ambassador program had a ghosting effect applied that makes the graphics appear less crisp while in motion, in addition to a filter that lowered the brightness. If you leave ghosting off, your games will look more like they did originally.

Reactions: Most-Wanted

Magicrafter13

Trophies
Website
matthewrease.net
XP
Country
United States
Can't get this to work with Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (GBA) ROM, don't have any other ROMS I can try, just goes to black screen when I load it from the homemenu, forces me to hard reset. I've tried a couple different settings in regards to SRAM but I don't actually know which one is correct, but yeah since it always goes to black screen I don't even get an error message.

Star-scream

Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone know how to play games with friends since there is no cable if not maybe someone can make a thingy for it by wireless or something

Last edited by Star-scream,

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know how to play games with friends since there is no cable if not maybe someone can make a thingy for it by wireless or something

Multiplayer simply isn't possible with GBA games injected on the 3DS. No link cable ports, and the GBA part of the 3DS doesn't know anything about the 3DS' wireless capabilities.

Star-scream

Trophies
XP
Country
Multiplayer simply isn't possible with GBA games injected on the 3DS. No link cable ports, and the GBA part of the 3DS doesn't know anything about the 3DS' wireless capabilities.

but maybe someone can find a way pass this as others have fond ways to hack the 3ds and add gba and so on and so on am I right?

Tesslaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was playing Spyro Fusion and when i close the game to see if it had saved, i found that it didn't, so how do you save to keep playing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: make up his mind dude