Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

UsualNoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed and tested it out last night - using Switch Pro and SNES wireless controllers is awesome!

So just for my own education: I've read through the last 20 pages or so and seen some conflicting information on previously working forwarders.

I have a RetroArch and Homebrew Channel forwarders from my Haxchi days and neither seem to work. This is known. I saw some suggestions about removing the 50...whatever.rpx to solve that problem, and others say not to do that and use other forwarders (?)

So basically I'm just looking for an executive summary about forwarders. Is it safe to say that, for a normal non-modified Tiramisu install, any previously installed forwarders either won't work or shouldn't be relied upon to work? I'm fine with that, just wondering if anyone has found a method of installing either new forwarders or modified versions of existing forwarders for things like RetroArch, USB Loader, etc. For now I will simply launch through Homebrew Launcher but I will monitor for any developments.

Thanks a bunch for the sweet new exploit friends!

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@UsualNoise The problem is not forwarders per se but homebrews using own IOSU exploits. So there are two ways to solve this: Use homebrews (at the and a forwarder is a homebrew, too) not using own exploits only or remove 50_hbl_installer.rpx.

just wondering if anyone has found a method of installing either new forwarders or modified versions of existing forwarders for things like RetroArch
The creator of the retroarch channels would need to update it to not contains any exploits

UsualNoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@UsualNoise The problem is not forwarders per se but homebrews using own IOSU exploits. So there are two ways to solve this: Use homebrews (at the and a forwarder is a homebrew, too) not using own exploits only or remove 50_hbl_installer.rpx.
OK, thanks. That matches my understanding. I think between the two options I'll probably just leave the stock Tiramisu behavior alone for now as the included Homebrew Launcher seems to be newer than the channel version I was running ... and the USB GX forwarder doesn't work either way. Thanks for the info!

piclesshow

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys. So I have recently installed Tiramisu on my wii U, everything working fine. Until the moment that I realized my "L" button suddenly wont work anymore, it doesn't respond, like it's dead :(.... My wii U was never dropped, not a single scratch on the gamepad's shell... So I thought it could be some weird software issue with tiramisu. Is there any possibility for that? could it be something that gone wrong with tiramisu and made my buttton unresponsive? Anyway, is a rare possibility, I know, but it wont cost to ask..

If you guys could give me some insight on what's happening, I would appreciate

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I couldn't stop but noting the links you have in your signature, and I was wondering, does the "WiiU Dark mode" plugin you have listed there work with Tiramisu?

piclesshow

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't think so but try booting without a SD card: Does R work now?
tried RN... nope, doesn't work:(. BTW I've bought today the screwdrivers to open the gamepad and clean the contatcs and rubbers of the L button.. If it doesn't work, it's relatively easy to find the replacement buttons to buy in Brazil... Anyway thanks you.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Psd99

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so i upgraded to tiramisu from CBHC all good so far wii u side.

but today i noticed that in my vwii, homebrew would launch but then go on to crash the console and i had to drain power to restart
is there a way to fix this if it is related?

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi devs! I would like to know if you will be working on restoring the B shortcut for vwii at startup.
This is important for me and other users as well, as I'm very familiar with it.
Thanks for =)

geoGolem

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi devs! I would like to know if you will be working on restoring the B shortcut for vwii at startup.
This is important for me and other users as well, as I'm very familiar with it.
Thanks for =)

I think pressing Start during boot and selecting vWii System Menu from the loader is a viable alternative - I just wish you could do this and have the gamepad go off once the WII MENU is loaded...

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but not if you install booster gx before and every 6 2 month after
I investigated this, and all the biannual Booster GX subscription does is hack the crash handler to blame all Covid module crashes on the Friends module. It's buggy itself too, and the crash handler is modified to pin the blame for that on Miiverse.

And billions are being made.

• Haha
Reactions: Maq47

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii