ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,815
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since Sasori has indicated he won't updating this plugin anymore, can you please share your build?

I think the changes you've made and your justifications for those changes are sensible.

@Sasori If you're no longer interested in updating this project, can you give @Nanquitas and @Hayleia (assuming she's interested in continuing your work) edit/write permissions for the OP so that the project can live on?
Sorry for the waiting time, I was not home.
And I'm actually using a "light" version of it, with less cheats (so I don't have to scroll too much), so I didn't test the build I'm sending now, tell me if anything doesn't work correctly.
Also, I'm using the current state of the github, no idea if it has been worked on somewhere else.

Sorry guys, I'm really busy lately.
I'll update the plugin in the week.

@Hayleia: It's indeed a good idea, do not hesitate to do a pull request to the github that way the changes can be merged quicker. :)
Anyway, thank you for your work.
I may make a pull request tomorrow, but today it's going to be hard to find time for that. But no problem, thank you (you and the other ones) for that plugin I couldn't have modified if it didn't exist in the first place :P

Attachments

• PokemonCheatsPlugin.zip
    390.7 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: Zidapi
D

Deleted User

OP
Sorry for the waiting time, I was not home.
And I'm actually using a "light" version of it, with less cheats (so I don't have to scroll too much), so I didn't test the build I'm sending now, tell me if anything doesn't work correctly.
Also, I'm using the current state of the github, no idea if it has been worked on somewhere else.

I may make a pull request tomorrow, but today it's going to be hard to find time for that. But no problem, thank you (you and the other ones) for that plugin I couldn't have modified if it didn't exist in the first place :P
The GitHub in the op is the best one for s pull request still

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well. there goes 140 bucks... should of waited for emulator and rom...
If when you got it, you didn't update it you could of had free games, rom hacks, cheats and more. You can trade in your current 3ds or pay someone to harmod your system. Which shouldn't be more than $100.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried it but I think the version specific clothes are swapped models and share the same inventory ID and so they're not possible to get in the other version.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it and its still the same clothes ive been had (All Sun Colors)
I haven't tried it but I think the version specific clothes are swapped models and share the same inventory ID and so they're not possible to get in the other version.
According to Serebii, for example the Navy Blue and Purple Flower Print Tops are Moon only, but I have them in my inventory in Sun, so the works for me. :/

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to Serebii, for example the Navy Blue and Purple Flower Print Tops are Moon only, but I have them in my inventory in Sun, so the works for me. :/

Hmm ill look and try again but i definitely dodnt see anything purple cuz thats my favorite color lol

@AnalogMan but you can get the other versions clothes from your FC when you level it up enough (10 or 15) itll give you the option to order clothes you dont have including moon exclusives

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm ill look and try again but i definitely dodnt see anything purple cuz thats my favorite color lol

@AnalogMan but you can get the other versions clothes from your FC when you level it up enough (10 or 15) itll give you the option to order clothes you dont have including moon exclusives
If it helps, I did press the key combination to activate the cheat a couple of times.

Reactions: MarzDaindigo

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have the problem with using ntr and then going online in pokemon sun and moon? Like whenever I try to connect to Internet in the festival, it crashes/errors. I am using ntr selector, ntr 3.4, and new 3dsxl.

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the problem with using ntr and then going online in pokemon sun and moon? Like whenever I try to connect to Internet in the festival, it crashes/errors. I am using ntr selector, ntr 3.4, and new 3dsxl.

You can't go online with ntr AFAIK.

Got it in 1.

NTR has an online block built into it to prevent online cheating (good thing as well - ESPECIALLY after the recent leak banwave. Just shows Nintendo aren't playing games anymore).

If you want to go online/use online functionality - you've got to launch the game without NTR.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it in 1.

NTR has an online block built into it to prevent online cheating (good thing as well - ESPECIALLY after the recent leak banwave. Just shows Nintendo aren't playing games anymore).

If you want to go online/use online functionality - you've got to launch the game without NTR.

The cheat has an online block, not NTR itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy