ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,593
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drowze

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it possible to implement a way to disable wild Pokemon ability of calling for help?
This must be the MOST annoying "feature" Game Freak has ever released to the franchise.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to implement a way to disable wild Pokemon ability of calling for help?
This must be the MOST annoying "feature" Game Freak has ever released to the franchise.
I like it better than the grass chaining, the sos chaining is easier to do to get shiny and hidden ability pokemon but that's just me.

Drowze

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I like it better than the grass chaining, the sos chaining is easier to do to get shiny and hidden ability pokemon but that's just me.
I see your point, it's easier for shiny chaining. However, for me who didn't finish the game yet, it's painful to be always getting on random encounters to lvl up or capture new Pokemon and getting trapped into a long long boring battle...

There should be some item or ability to stop that bullshit (or is there something I am not aware off?)

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see your point, it's easier for shiny chaining. However, for me who didn't finish the game yet, it's painful to be always getting on random encounters to lvl up or capture new Pokemon and getting trapped into a long long boring battle...

There should be some item or ability to stop that bullshit (or is there something I am not aware off?)
Lol I haven't finished the game I haven't even gone passed the first island lmao. spending most of my time to get the pokemon on I want from first island with right nature and stuff and a few shinies if possible hahaha along with a hidden ability salamance because reasons.

Edit: I no life it for shiny Rowlet first few days though.

Edit2: I do see your point though for people who don't care about semi perfect pokemon it might seem difficult or time consuming. you could get a sweeper to one hit ko.

Edit 3: for lvling pokemon I would argue that's better since you can purposely trap yourself in a long fight to get the same ev over and over again.

Last edited by lonewolf08,

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
His is the beta build and isn't released publicly yet. You can only get his beta builds on the discord currently
Don't worry, I can build it myself :P
(though I don't get updates for stuff that would be added).

I have a question/suggestion though (not a request). You have the Teleporter cheat, which uses L as slot1, R as slot2, up as Save and down as Load. But why not L as Load, R as Record (save), then up,down,left,right as 4 available slots? That would be easier to remember and would give access to 4 slots which could be interesting when you're going back and forth in 2 zones (for example the zone with the Pokecenter and the zone with the trainers you're currently defeating).

edit Well, did it myself since I really wanted that :P
Code:
void save_slot_teleporter(void)
{
   static u32 slot[8] = {0};

u32    offset;
   int    i;

// Selecting the slot
   if (is_pressed(BUTTON_DU)) {
     i = 0;
   } else if (is_pressed(BUTTON_DD)) {
     i = 2;
   } else if (is_pressed(BUTTON_DL)) {
     i = 4;
   } else if (is_pressed(BUTTON_DR)) {
     i = 6;
   } else {
     goto exit;
   }
   offset = READU32(0x34197890);
   if (!offset) goto exit;

// Saving
   if (is_pressed(BUTTON_R)) {
     slot[i++] = READU32(0xE68 + offset);
     slot[i] = READU32(0xE70 + offset);
     goto exit;
   }

// Restoring
   if (is_pressed(BUTTON_L)) {
     if (slot[i] == 0 && slot[i + 1] == 0) goto exit;
     WRITEU32(0xE68 + offset, slot[i++]);
     WRITEU32(0xE70 + offset, slot[i]);
     goto exit;
   }

exit:
   return;
}
edit2 Added a key combo to undo a teleportation, in case people teleported to a slot that was registered in another zone and landed in a black hole inside a building where they can't fly.
Code:
{
   static u32 slot[10] = {0};

u32    offset;
   int    i;

// Selecting the slot
   if (is_pressed(BUTTON_B)) {
     i = 0;
   } else if (is_pressed(BUTTON_DU)) {
     i = 2;
     i = 4;
     i = 6;
     i = 8;
   } else {
     goto exit;
   }
   if (!offset) goto exit;

u32 l = READU32(0xE68 + offset);
   u32 h = READU32(0xE70 + offset);

// Saving
     slot[i] = l;
     slot[i+1] = h;
     goto exit;
   }

// Restoring
     if (slot[i] == 0 && slot[i+1] == 0) goto exit;

u32 tl = slot[i];
     u32 th = slot[i+1];
     WRITEU32(0xE68 + offset, tl);
     WRITEU32(0xE70 + offset, th);

//saving to emergency slot
     if (i != 0) { //except if we were loading from it, otherwise we will teleport-loop until keys are released...
       if (l != tl && h != th) { //and don't keep saving if we just loaded (potentially to a black hole) or the emergency will point where we are and be useless (the above case maybe included in that one)
         slot[0] = l;
         slot[1] = h;
       }
     }
     goto exit;
   }

exit:
   return;
}
edit3 L+B now not only does undo but it can also redo, in case you undid and didn't mean it.
Code:
{
   static u32 slot[10] = {0};
   static int was_pressed = 1;

u32    offset;
   int    i;

// Selecting the slot
   if (is_pressed(BUTTON_B)) {
     i = 0;
   } else if (is_pressed(BUTTON_DU)) {
     i = 2;
     i = 4;
     i = 6;
     i = 8;
   } else {
     was_pressed = 0;
     goto exit;
   }
   if (!offset) goto exit;

u32 l = READU32(0xE68 + offset);
   u32 h = READU32(0xE70 + offset);

// Saving
     slot[i] = l;
     slot[i+1] = h;
     goto exit;
   }

// Restoring
     if (slot[i] == 0 && slot[i+1] == 0) goto exit;
     if (was_pressed == 1) goto exit; // light problem with this implementation: you must press L after the slot button
     was_pressed = 1;

u32 tl = slot[i];
     u32 th = slot[i+1];
     WRITEU32(0xE68 + offset, tl);
     WRITEU32(0xE70 + offset, th);

//saving to emergency slot
     slot[0] = l;
     slot[1] = h;
     goto exit;
   }
   was_pressed = 0;

exit:
   return;
}

Last edited by Hayleia,
Reactions: Zidapi

ninjadudexp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried looking this up within the thread, although you can not go online and stuff If i do not use any of the obvious modifiers like pokemon gen or exp multiply, just 100% catch and stuff then save switch back to luma and go online ill be fine from any future bans or you think there is a check for the catch rate in game?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edit: I was wrong, wifi is disabled.
Oh yeah, a last point: the plugins made with this soft disable the online functionalities but the local multiplayer is still available.

If you mean battling, it will smell like a good ban xD
That's not what I meant, I don't think cheats included can be used in online battles. If they can, and you're foolish enough to do so, you deserve to be banned. I'm saying you should be able to use online functions while running this plugin.
although you can not go online and stuff
Have you tried going online? I'm reasonably certain GateShark2NTR plugins don't disable wifi, only cell9's imposed a wifi block.

Last edited by Zidapi,

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I was wrong, wifi is disabled.

That's not what I meant, I don't think cheats included can be used in online battles. If they can, and you're foolish enough to do so, you deserve to be banned. I'm saying you should be able to use online functions while running this plugin.

Have you tried going online? I'm reasonably certain GateShark2NTR plugins don't disable wifi, only cell9's imposed a wifi block.

Unless the person uses arm9loaderhax, they can unban themseleves and do the same processes over and over again :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The person could also have a hacked version on the sav files for both Pokemon Sun and Moon which could unlock every item/Pokemon in the game

Last edited by Centergaming,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seems like kind of a useful thing to skip. Is there a reason you don't plan to add it, or is there something that makes adding it too much work/impossible?
He doesn't make the codes, he just runs them through GateShark2NTR, then uploads behind an ad link ;)

If someone updates the existing code to support formes I'm sure he'll add it.

D

Deleted User

OP
Seems like kind of a useful thing to skip. Is there a reason you don't plan to add it, or is there something that makes adding it too much work/impossible?
I don't plan on updating this any further. There is no need. My goal was to have an AIO plugin and I believe that was achieved and then some(french translation)

You're free to alter it for future and personal use if you want. The source code is in the first post

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He doesn't make the codes, he just runs them through GateShark2NTR, then uploads behind an ad link ;)

If someone updates the existing code to support formes I'm sure he'll add it.
I made the original Pokemon spawner...I just thought you should know that. If you have an issue then I'm sure you're free to work on your own plugin and support it. Between the amount of time and support I've given to this thus far I don't think it's wrong for me to take offense to that reply.

Don't get me wrong. I had some assistance from some awesome people. But that's normal in this day in age especially for projects of this caliber

Reactions: Nath74k
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle