ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 511,953
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Verlisify also made a video too lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The funny thing about this is that I confirmed it works on singles battles and someone (maybe here) decided to use on doubles. Lol, this person still loses too.

What does this have to do with SUMOHaX? He doesn't even use this plugin. Its just a random youtuber showing a glitch not even remotely related to this thread

D

Deleted User

OP
I got a tiny problem, mate. I used the Save Slot Teleporter and Coordinates Modifier and I am stuck in a black void, any idea on how to fix it?
If you didnt save in the black void(why would you) just restart your game.

If you did(why did you?) use a walk through walls cheat to walk back to the main game

TheTepig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you didnt save in the black void(why would you) just restart your game.

If you did(why did you?) use a walk through walls cheat to walk back to the main game
I did not save, but when I quit the game thinking "Oh, if I just restart it I will be fine" I am still in the black void, I have also tried running for a loooong time and can't get back to the map.

Any teleport codes, or pokemon center teleport codes I could use?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not save, but when I quit the game thinking "Oh, if I just restart it I will be fine" I am still in the black void, I have also tried running for a loooong time and can't get back to the map.

Any teleport codes, or pokemon center teleport codes I could use?
If your game boots to the void that means it saved. You'll need to dump your save, load it up in PKHeX and edit your coordinates and map to something like your house or a PokéCenter.

The trick to the teleport code is that it doesn't change maps. So you can only teleport within the same map. Loading a saved location after you changed maps will bring you to an invalid location in that map. Do you have Charizard unlocked? Can you fly? Maybe try going to Poké Pelego.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got a tiny problem, mate. I used the Save Slot Teleporter and Coordinates Modifier and I am stuck in a black void, any idea on how to fix it?
Check if you can use Charizard to fly out of here.
And this build here changes that cheat http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-sumohax-pokemon-sun-moon-ntr-plugin.448255/page-61#post-6920036
With that one, it's R+direction to record (yeah, 4 slots just for you), L+direction to load, L+B to undo (in case you teleported into the void, or just teleported without meaning it).

And I said I'd make a pull request, still didn't do it...

Jonkins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, maybe someone can help me.
After loading NTC (i tried version 3.3 and 3.4) there is no green flash when i am loading the game and no cheat-option in the ntr-menu either. I have a new 3ds and use the Gateway CFW and the actual "Enhanced NTR CFW Loader"-cia. I placed the files as sd-root\plugin\0004000000175E00\0004000000175E00.plg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi