ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,460
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The no outlines cheat looks amazing!
this should be an actual ting in the game
I think GameFreak have implemented that for the nintendo Switch version (i guess they will remove the outline in that version).
edit: just hypothesis, to be honest i don't know XD But yeah, the game is better without the outline on HD screens.

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think GameFreak have implemented that for the nintendo Switch version (i guess they will remove the outline in that version).
edit: just hypothesis, to be honest i don't know XD But yeah, the game is better without the outline on HD screens.
no outline patch + ctr-v basically makes the game beautiful imo. At least if you play it looking at your pc screen. Though just the patch alone makes the game look 2x better imo even on the ds.

Reactions: RealityNinja

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am curious, has anyone been banned for cheating on online pokemon battles yet? And how would they be able to ban you if there's no report system?

Last edited by HuskyXD,

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried the FC changer through PKHex, and it changed FC Collected, not Current FC..
is the Current FC based on your game or by server?

Jayf3ar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I activated the daycare egg and instant hatch after selecting the Pokémon to spawn however the egg that hatches from it will hatch into another egg. Is this a bug?

Kwolly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this strictly for downloaded roms, or will it work on a retail cart as well? assuming I have cfw and all the prerequisites

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Verlisify also made a video too lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The funny thing about this is that I confirmed it works on singles battles and someone (maybe here) decided to use on doubles. Lol, this person still loses too.

Last edited by HuskyXD,

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Verlisify also made a video too lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The funny thing about this is that I confirmed it works on singles battles and someone (maybe here) decided to use on doubles. Lol, this person still loses too.

This is so fucked, I was worried this was going to happen when they introduced the z moves and back when mega evolving first came up. They should get perma ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye