Homebrew Official [Release] Saviine - WiiU savedata tool

FIuveeX

out of service!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Quick dumbass question - Where does the logs folder go?

EDIT: Nvermind, dumbass indeed. Could someone please make a.. less complicated and simple tutorial? Like I said, I'm a dumbass.

Last edited by FIuveeX,

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a Java (platform independant) or Mac release? Even if it's command line, that'd still be better than having to buy a Windows computer. Even better, it'd be nice if you released a version that dumps to the sd card, like SDCafiine.
Edit: Also, this image was NOT drawn in MSPaint. It was drawn in Gimp.
<------------------------------------

Last edited by SirNapkin1334,

rhyscis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I've been trying to follow along to dump my BotW save so I can edit it. I'll be the first to say I have literally no idea what I'm doing, I'm not PC-savvy, and I actually run a virtual machine version of Windows 10 from my Macbook.
I've been trying to connect the Saviine server to my Wii U but it only displays the "Listening at 733" or whichever it is. I've disabled my firewall, made sure the IP addresses match up, and still no dice.
I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that I'm using a virtual machine. The IP address on my Mac is different than the IP address on my PC, but I've entered both into Saviine and still nothing connects.
Can someone pls help me out?

MO35AB

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
in my case, i played zelda wind waker in loadiine, now i have it installed in my wii u hdd/usb,
how do i move this kinna save ? ( see image)
i did moved super mario 3d land before, worked fine. ( the "u" folder ddn't carry this kinna files backthen)
PS : i really wanna move the file to the hdd/usb :'(

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    17.6 KB · Views: 296
  • Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    8.4 KB · Views: 290

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I've been trying to follow along to dump my BotW save so I can edit it. I'll be the first to say I have literally no idea what I'm doing, I'm not PC-savvy, and I actually run a virtual machine version of Windows 10 from my Macbook.
I've been trying to connect the Saviine server to my Wii U but it only displays the "Listening at 733" or whichever it is. I've disabled my firewall, made sure the IP addresses match up, and still no dice.
I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that I'm using a virtual machine. The IP address on my Mac is different than the IP address on my PC, but I've entered both into Saviine and still nothing connects.
Can someone pls help me out?
Don't use saviine. Use SaveMii. It's way better, dumps to the SD card, and doesn't need a server. I'm on Mac as well, and I'm telling ya, it's much less a hassle. You can get it off the Homebrew App Store.

Reactions: mutinize

rhyscis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use saviine. Use SaveMii. It's way better, dumps to the SD card, and doesn't need a server. I'm on Mac as well, and I'm telling ya, it's much less a hassle. You can get it off the Homebrew App Store.
Thank you for letting me know! That being said, is there any way anyone can walk me through it step by step or link me some instructions on how to go about doing this? Like I said, I'm literally just trying to edit my BotW save. I'm an amateur so simple words pls.

rhyscis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I installed Haxchi onto my Wii U using Big Brain Academy. I also installed the SaveMii for Homebrew. I launched Haxchi through my DS game, and then selected SaveMii from Homebrew. It loaded a black screen and that was it. Can anyone help me out?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try SaveMiiMod. It's a GitHub Fork, and it's what I use. See the thread (for the original) here, and the GitHub Fork here.
That's exactly what I originally wanted to do with SaveMii. In fact, I only used it for the first time 2 days ago.

Last edited by SirNapkin1334,

rhyscis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I downloaded that version of SaveMii, put it onto my SD card, booted up my Wii U, opened Big Brain Academy (and the HBL), clicked "SaveMii" and I still got a black screen. ;__; Am I not running Haxchi first? Do I have to do something else after I open Big Brain Academy?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I've only tested it on 5.5.2/CBHC. Try waiting about 30 seconds if you get the black screen. But we should probably move this to SaveMii's actual thread.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need Mocha to use saveMii.
unless SaveMiiMod has been updated to work with cbhc/haxchi.

edit:
mod02 : Got savemii working in CBHC but was not extensively tested.
so, it should work, but you can try launching Mocha before launching SaveMii (not mod).

Last edited by Cyan,

rhyscis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need Mocha to use saveMii.
unless SaveMiiMod has been updated to work with cbhc/haxchi.

edit:
mod02 : Got savemii working in CBHC but was not extensively tested.
so, it should work, but you can try launching Mocha before launching SaveMii (not mod).

Thank you so much! I used Mocha and SaveMii finally worked!

ReroShaggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This app is great, thanks. Not only is it great for its intended purpose, but it also improves some games (well one so far). I'm talking about Ziggurat.
Anyone who's played, it knows at least one thing, it's an unoptimized mess. I noticed dumping the savw today that all of the configs for the game are xml files. So i popped into the common config, turned off AA, Ambient Occlusion, and dropped the game down to 1024, 576...with nearly unnoticeable loss in quality. Frame rate was consistently better as well.
...i also maybe unlocked ALL unlocks.

There was one thing that could be unrelated in terms of "problems". I never before got the "nostalgia" room effect before, which makes the visuals pixelated (i believe its just a post fx), but after downgrading res. I got into this room and the framerate dropped significantly. Again nothing new for this game but worth mentioning.

I suggest someone open up an saviine exploit topic, maybe we can find more helpful save modifications. Again thanks.

FRKN4O

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I am new here. I made a batch of all my wii u and wii files. Now I want to upload the saves to another wii u with the same NNID and Mii. SaveMii wont detect the saves on another WiiU. What do I need to do? All slots are empty. I made a backup of my files on a Laptop.
Someone who can help a noob out?

FRKN4O

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I already found out! I needed to make a ‘0’ map and then drag the files 800001 and common in the ‘0’ folder.

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
I had found an Issue , this App it's not compatible (I dont know the reason) when you active the APSD Mode. I dont know about routers but that is the fact, When I enabled the function the Computer Couldnt find the Wii U console on the Wifi.

Attachments

• Configuracion Router.bmp
    143.9 KB · Views: 272

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey Guys

I want to use saviine to inject my loadiine save of Mario Kart 8 onto the actual system. I've already dumped the savefile for Mario Kart 8 for safety reasons, but before I try to inject anything I need to know: IF anything goes wrong, would it only be my system savefile of Mario Kart 8 that might be lost forever, or could it effect all of my savefiles?

I'll lose my mind completely if my 200+ hour savefile of BOTW is corrupted, so I need to know.:wacko:

where can i download people's dump? I need a pokken dump that has everything unlock

Try your local sewer, that's where peoples dumps usually end up......

Sorry I had to XD. Try looking here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/ There is some nearly 100% savefiles for Pokkén.

Last edited by XaneTenshi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night