Homebrew Official [Release] Saviine - WiiU savedata tool

heroes3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PLEEEEASE

Ok so I've seen hints of other people here and there having this issue but nobody seems to have fixed it :(

I'm simply trying to transfer a legit BOTW file from one Wii U to another. I have the original disc.
-
-
I've managed to get Saviine opening and running (the IP screen) and I've tried both pushing X and A.

For the IP, I changed the adapter settings and entered the IP address 192.168.1.1 and the same for gateway.

Firewalls have been adjusted.

Windows 10

I've tried using dump batch, saviine_server, AND Miisave-V001 something (that one is an automated one but it doesn't work either)

All three of those have the same result. I "install" saviine, open the pc app, then open the game, and nothing happens. It stays stuck on "listening on 7332" (or "running!" on the automated one.)

Thank you so much

Edit:
To Anybody who is in the same boat, allow me to try to explain what I did that magically fixed it...

Quick foreword: So, as I was doing this a million times, I was alternating between the NeoGaf tutorial mentioned earlier and a different folder altogether that was entitled "saviine_master" (sorry I don't even remember where i downloaded it from). They are very very similar but the master one doesn't have that mii automated one, just the batch programs. In the end, the master one is the one that worked oddly enough.

Anyway, after many failed attempts I tried something new. I changed the IP address back to automatic for the fifth time but I decided to check out the next tab (alternate gateway I think?) I manually entered the EXACT same info as on the previous tab, ignoring that last line.

FINALLY it connected, but the issue wasn't over. I happened to be using the windwaker download that came with the console in an attempt to try all my options. Now, if you're trying to get that game to work, I can't help you because I never did. All I ever got was "attempted to read past the end of the stream". I closed windwaker and put in the BOTW disc and launched it with the dump batch script running. A couple "OK's" later and a quick drag into the inject folder and the results are seamless.

The moral here I think is the alternate gateway tab. Oddly though, the batch scripts were receiving requests from 192.168.1.75, when i distinctly entered 192.168.1.76, twice even, just to confirm. Who knows.
Maybe some lonely soul out there will get lucky from this so I wish you all well :)

Last edited by heroes3000,

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way to swap saves region's? Like Breath of the Wild EU -> Breath of the Wild US

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
PLEEEEASE

Ok so I've seen hints of other people here and there having this issue but nobody seems to have fixed it :(

I'm simply trying to transfer a legit BOTW file from one Wii U to another. I have the original disc.
*snip*
So I just did this thing and it worked for me. I did this:

1. Downloaded Saviine 1.1b to WiiU through homebrew channel and the server (1.1b) from link in this thread.
2. Disabled the firewall on my computer
3. Booted Saviine through HBC in RedNAND (yes I prefer RedNAND)
4. Selected my ip (which is set to dynamic on my computer) and pressed X to get back to the WiiU menu.
5. Started the saviine server through dump.bat (I did not run it as admin) on my comp (which I put in "D:\server\")
5. Booted Zelda BotW from the WiiU Menu (which I have installed on USB)
6. Got prompted by the server program, accepted and it dumped my saves like a charm.

Reactions: Tere Valentin

bixxewoscht

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I just did this thing and it worked for me. I did this:

1. Downloaded Saviine 1.1b to WiiU through homebrew channel and the server (1.1b) from link in this thread.
2. Disabled the firewall on my computer
3. Booted Saviine through HBC in RedNAND (yes I prefer RedNAND)
4. Selected my ip (which is set to dynamic on my computer) and pressed X to get back to the WiiU menu.
5. Started the saviine server through dump.bat (I did not run it as admin) on my comp (which I put in "D:\server\")
5. Booted Zelda BotW from the WiiU Menu (which I have installed on USB)
6. Got prompted by the server program, accepted and it dumped my saves like a charm.

I just did the exact same thing and I'm still stuck at listening to port 7332...

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just did the exact same thing and I'm still stuck at listening to port 7332...
I can't imagine anything else than a firewall or router related issue in that case. If the devices are on LAN you generally shouldn't need to make any special router settings like opening ports etc. If you can disable the firewall on your comp, try to diable the native windows firewall as well and see if that helps. Another thing to try is if you have a standalone router you can bypass it by connecting to your modem directly. Also resetting your network card (deactivate/activate) might help refresh your network settings.

bixxewoscht

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I deactivated windows firewall as well as antivirus program but nothing helped. I used savemii now as its way easier to handle and you don't have to start each game too. It worked just fine.

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cant seem to get this thing to work. trying everything right now

Edit: got it! now I got it working! had the wrong IP in Saviine. Now to work on editing saves on BotW

Edit: I tried to inject my edited save back into BotW but when I go in game nothing appears changed. I don't even know what went wrong.

Last edited by Lucky Dearly,
D

Deleted-172301

I am having issues using Saviine/SaveMii to pull saves from either Wind Waker HD. The only game that I was able to restore some saved data is Mario Kart 8. No other game seems to be able to have its save data restored from NAND to HDD.

What I am trying to do:

I have all my games backed up to an external USB drive. The disk saves are on NAND. All I want to do is push the NAND saves onto the games on the HDD. I have yet to do any of that, when I restore the save, nothing happens. I am not able to inject from Saviine, and when I restore from SaveMii nothing happens no data is pulled.

• Wind Waker HD - 11mb is pulled from somewhere, I am not sure if its pulling the data from the HDD, or the NAND
  • New Super Mario Bros U + Super Luigi U - Same issue. It pulls data but I am not sure from where.
  • Mario Kart 8 - Something pulled, because I have all my stamps, and it looks like my race history was restored. Using SaveMii

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, I just made some really funky things with this. I now one shot everything with the Master Sword... hahahaha!

My main game is on Switch, it's funny to fool arround with the WiiU version.

pudink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope I can get help here,

here is a folder of my save files that I recovered from my hard drive(used wfsdump tool), the drive was not readable by the system because I formatted wii u without backing up my saves .
anyways here is what the save files look like
62rqrIp.jpg

all of them are under one folder (00050000)
under the folder you can see the title ids like 1012BE0(pikmin 3) and inside them there is 800003 folder which contains many saves files with ".sav" extension. Well the structure depends on the individual game file (if that matters I dont know, i am just trying to give a detailed explanation)

if someone can tell me how I can inject these files , and which software and how to use it step by step I would appreciate it, I have been fighting this by myself for 5 hours but I give up now. ( almost a day to get to this save files before that, I am exhausted)

pudink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello everyone, if I inject a save and when the program finishes & exits, then I have to launch saveiine again for another game right?

When I start saveiine again, it hangs, which forces me to shut down the console.
is this a known issue, is it normal ?
or am I doing sth wrong?

2nd question- does savemii have any differences or any advantages over this?
that seemed like a gui version of this app- am I right?

would it be better for me to dump all my saves with both apps? or just one.

Last edited by pudink,

pudink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't have to relaunch Saviine, as long as you haven't rebooted the system nor entered the system settings.

Dump the save with one app.
So after I finish injecting one game, should I just go ahead and start another game and the injection process will start itself?
Thanks

Samwix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
"- make sure that your game version and the game version from injecting save are the same"

uh, I guess I f****** up by injecting a SSB 1.1.6 save into 1.1.7 game (it worked tho)... Can it corrupt everything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...