Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I suggest you try different versions, too (2.5 and 3.0, 2.6 has no devmode, required to update to 9.2). If you can get one of them working using either browser or the MSET exploit (flashcard required), you're done.

Kyle Ziemke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest you try different versions, too (2.5 and 3.0, 2.6 has no devmode, required to update to 9.2). If you can get one of them working using either browser or the MSET exploit (flashcard required), you're done.
So i have used every version and the issue is the same. They freeze with random colored pixels thrown all over the bottom screen. I did the browser version check bypass by setting my time to January 1 2000 and got the slider hax to go to gray screen but it freezes their too. Is it possible that my browser is updated past browserhaxs but not system firmware updated?

Kyle Ziemke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No otherwise it would say your browser won't work with it
Thanks for the response and that makes sense but than my question is why is it not working no matter what i do ive tried the gateway one the reboot.ms all 3 option launcher.dat rxtools.dat and homebrew launcher. Is their something that im doing wrong or would one of you guys be able to message me directly on skype and help me out.

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, if you've put the .dat file into the SD and you're following the correct procedure, there's nothing I can do to help you but suggest you try the MSET exploit using a flashcard (borrow one if you don't have it).

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a 2DS 9.2.0.20E and i used homebrew channel for launch Gateway for do a emunand. I clicked in format emunand... later i used descrypt 9 and says than i have a GW emunand. But when i installed RXTOOL says me i dont have emunand the emunand isnt mounted and emunand isnt in my SD. ¿WHY?

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
i posted in other post and im doing this:

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-4-(2.1.0-Downgrade)

im here:

Section II - Injecting FBI

1. Get into the Homebrew Launcher on SysNAND through the entrypoint of your choice
  2. Open Decrypt9 (This can sometimes take a few tries), then go to "EmuNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", then select the "Health & Safety Dump" option to dump Health & Safety to hs.app (you can use Up and Down / Left and Right to change the name)

But the thing its called hs.emu.app and its giving me headaches. For try if really its injected i opened Luma and entered to Health app and i dont see FBI.

Last edited by ivoyko,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fucking Belgian Anti-piracy Federation took down my rxTools video with like 70,000 views. And I just got a strike removed...
6941f761892e452d9e570569ca21d766.png

207989f5515447f5a381c61fd09a258c.png

It doesn't even violate copyright. Everything in there is legal (I think) because it has no links to piracy, and everything that's in my video is on GBAtemp somewhere and GBAtemp doesn't support piracy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O Over 11 hours. Umm :shit: to long. Me NO watch :creep: