Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris4iOS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question do any of your recent versions that you have in the download section of rxtools.net use twl. Ive been trying to get my r4 to work on my 3ds and i need twl to do it.

Kyle Ziemke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be the wrong place to ask this. I have a Old 3DS XL on firmware 6.2.0-12u and i cannot get any type of browserhaxs to work rxtools seems to be a no go have tried every tutorial out there. Has their been somekind of block to these methods? or what am i doing wrong?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be the wrong place to ask this. I have a Old 3DS XL on firmware 6.2.0-12u and i cannot get any type of browserhaxs to work rxtools seems to be a no go have tried every tutorial out there. Has their been somekind of block to these methods? or what am i doing wrong?
Follow this guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki up to part 3 rxTools is dead.

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Have you tried deleting the browser's cache?
Have you got a flashcard?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Stop using RXTools, it's dead. I have a lovely sticky explaining better/more up to date CFW's that will work out better for you
http://gbatemp.net/threads/faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/
I also suggest this guide to explaining how to get yourself running towards 9.2/9.0 and get you on the right path
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Kyle Ziemke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all so much for your responses. I guess im still kinda confused tho. I have tried deleteing history and cookies but it always freezes on gray screen or will show a crazy pattern of pixels and freeze. Do i need to upgrade to 9.2 in order to do anything or can i start a exploit on 6.2? and i will take a looka t that guide thank you Earth97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed