ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AH ok Np. Still nothing happens to item bag when i press said buttons ingame...
For me, if I enable the Item modifier, pressing R+A set th first 3 medicine bag items to 1(like it should) and modifiing the count using R+/R+B+/R+X+ Up/Down/Left/Right works also without a problem.
I also testet the Wild pokemon modifier on route 10, and it works without a problem too, just keep in mind that its not possible to combine cheats that would interfere with each other, e.g first item x999 and wild pokemon modifier will not be usable at the same time (the second one will disable the first one) :)

TheProxyOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, nice work OP!! Cheats working like a charm!

Maybe it is stupid question, but I will ask:

1. What is this "pokemon variation"?
2. How many varations exist for 1 pokemon?
3. Which number, give you which variation?

For now, I know how to get for example: shiny charmander level 45 etc.

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi, nice work OP!! Cheats working like a charm!

Maybe it is stupid question, but I will ask:

1. What is this "pokemon variation"?
2. How many varations exist for 1 pokemon?
3. Which number, give you which variation?

For now, I know how to get for example: shiny charmander level 45 etc.
Variations means either forms or regional variation like Unown and Vivillion variations, Deoxys forms, Pokemon with mega evolution and Primal reversion forms.

For example, You want to encounter normal mewtwo, disable variation, if for Mega Mewtwo X set the number to 1 while Mega Mewtwo Y, it's 2.

Last edited by Windylacine,

Chaos_Therum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So would it be possible to add codes that make the mirage spots available whenever you want instead of having to wait for them. If that is possible would it also be possible to make the legendary encounters also available whenever wanted in ORAS. If this could be done that would be awesome.

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So would it be possible to add codes that make the mirage spots available whenever you want instead of having to wait for them. If that is possible would it also be possible to make the legendary encounters also available whenever wanted in ORAS. If this could be done that would be awesome.
It should be possible to do it in theory, but somebody needs to do it. I have barely enought time atm to work on the new menu and to port the sun and moon cheats to ntr to include them in this plugin, so I'm not able to do the research needed for bigger cheats atm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can these cheats or at least some of them be used on gateshark?
just use ntr firmware on gateway, should work without any problem :)

Reactions: Nanquitas

Chaos_Therum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be possible to do it in theory, but somebody needs to do it. I have barely enought time atm to work on the new menu and to port the sun and moon cheats to ntr to include them in this plugin, so I'm not able to do the research needed for bigger cheats atm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just use ntr firmware on gateway, should work without any problem :)
Thanks for responding take your time love your work.

GabrieIIe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I dont understand. So I just can choose if theyre shiny and level up with the cheat exp, but I cant modify the level and ID of the pokémon i wanna caught? This is a legal pokémon?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand. So I just can choose if theyre shiny and level up with the cheat exp, but I cant modify the level and ID of the pokémon i wanna caught? This is a legal pokémon?

If you want to use a pokemon that you caught with the cheat plugin online, you have to consider location, level, availability. If you want to catch a Groudon in say Route 101 in ORAS, that won't pass online. If you hatched an egg, made it shiny, leveled it up with the cheat, that will work online. It's really not difficult to understand. To be frank, I don't see why this is a reborn topic with the newest games and these previous entries been out long enough that people should have a grasp of legality for online play the last generation, very much similar to the current one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sbeve