ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

Tnertia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The randomizer function does not work for me, the game crashes when I reach an area that has wild Pokemon. I have my copy of X updated to the latest version, so what might be the problem?

O3DS 11.2
NTR V 3.4

Tnertia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Route 7? If so, just stay away from it.
Actually, route 2. It crashes in the Santalune Forest as well. I'll keep making progress in the game and let you know if anything changes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Problem fixed, the plugin works on route 3.

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it normal that when I enable the randomisation cheat, my game crash every time and it say to turn off my n3ds than reboot it ?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sharan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Could u make an exp multiplier code? The 1000000 exp code isn't really useful when it comes to grinding in a nuzlocke. Awesome job tho, the other codes work just fine!

lvlann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the cheats by the way, how can I go online while using them? when ever I go online, and try to trade with my friends it tells me i cant go online. this always happens when I am using the cheats.. :/
PS: the cheats I am using are unlimited pp, and 100% catch rate only.

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the cheats by the way, how can I go online while using them? when ever I go online, and try to trade with my friends it tells me i cant go online. this always happens when I am using the cheats.. :/
PS: the cheats I am using are unlimited pp, and 100% catch rate only.
The default ntr cheat plugin library blocks internet access, and because we don't wan't the battle cheats to be available online and don't have a way to dynamcly disable/enable online atm, we have left it disabled.

can we get a trainer rebattle cheat?

Could u make an exp multiplier code? The 1000000 exp code isn't really useful when it comes to grinding in a nuzlocke. Awesome job tho, the other codes work just fine!

Should both be possbile in theory, but somebody would need to create cheats for this or find gateshark cheats that we could port over to ntr, otherwise im not able to do anything like that atm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol