• Views 100,490
  • Replies 341
  • Likes 20

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Everytime when i try to install something to sysnand over ctrclient with PBT-CFW i get
command index : 1
i also had the problem when i tried to install palantine cfw, but i solved it with changing the import.db and the title.db files with the i got from mt card emunand.
I tried it to do it the same way this time, but it still gives me command index : 1
-josamilu

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you want to isntall it on the sysnand download Hex Workshop, open it, Go to Disk -> Open Drive, select physical disk, then your sd card (you should be able to guess which is it with the size).
If you look at the right, it should say GATEWAYNAND, just change the first letter to any other one, then save.
Now go to the gateway mode, it should boot on your sysnand.
If you want to reactive emunand, just change the letter back with Hex Workshop.

Reactions: Margen67

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to isntall it on the sysnand download Hex Workshop, open it, Go to Disk -> Open Drive, select physical disk, then your sd card (you should be able to guess which is it with the size).
If you look at the right, it should say GATEWAYNAND, just change the first letter to any other one, then save.

ill try this out thanks for a more complete answer

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much would you mind if I made a tut for the noobs like me who don't know how to do this ill give credit on your end, there was so much misinformation before you I got 3 very different answers.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you so much would you mind if I made a tut for the noobs like me who don't know how to do this ill give credit on your end, there was so much misinformation before you I got 3 very different answers.

I don't mind, actually I didn't find it myself, just read it somewhere here. :)

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Probably you installed the wrong one.

If not, restore a valid DS profile running a DS game or your DS cart menu. Then check that if the DS profile is good (try changing something in it), than reisntall the rop loader.

Restored the DS profile but the loader simply won't install anymore, installing it through browser with spider tools since my r43DS is incompatible with 4.5

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am very tempted to try to install a cia to my system nand but i have a N3ds and im not trying to brick it lol, i have a backup of course but still.
the reason i see this as a golden opportunity is because now someone can develop a stand alone gateway app for the 3ds system nand, thats my dream!
native gateway mode as a application!

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am very tempted to try to install a cia to my system nand but i have a N3ds and im not trying to brick it lol, i have a backup of course but still.
the reason i see this as a golden opportunity is because now someone can develop a stand alone gateway app for the 3ds system nand, thats my dream!
native gateway mode as a application!
Well your dream sucks because you can't run unsigned apps from cold boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun