Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does this fairy code work exactly?
If HP < 50
HP = HP + 9999

the problem is if you're above 50 HP and take lethal damage, the code doesn't prevent a KO. And no, theres no fairy involved. The code is just designed to work vaguely like a LoZ fairy in that if you get low HP you instantly heal.

Last edited by iSharingan,

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If HP < 50
HP = HP + 9999

the problem is if you're above 50 HP and take lethal damage, the code doesn't prevent a KO. And no, theres no fairy involved. The code is just designed to work vaguely like a LoZ fairy in that if you get low HP you instantly heal.

Oh! Hahaha, this whole time I've been taking things literally. Well this makes a lot more sense. Thank you for clearing this up.

Acecmaster14

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys ! :)

Last year I shared a plugin for Fantasy Life which I decided to update a little to use my menu.

I join a list of the objects and items ID nicely dumped and shared by @TheDeKay in the archive.
Note that you must inverse the bytes from @TheDeKay's list.
Example: 3F 02 | object -> 023F

Have fun guys and happy new year 2017 !! ;)

Changelog

From 3.2, I implemented a language system that I've been working on. I didn't tried it intensively, but it should load a language file according to the current system language.
Language files are simple text files, and every one can create or edit them.
Here the filenames according to language:
Code:
        "Lang_JPN.txt",
        "Lang_ENG.txt",
        "Lang_FRA.txt",
        "Lang_DEU.txt",
        "Lang_ITA.txt",
        "Lang_SPA.txt",
        "Lang_CHN.txt",
        "Lang_KOR.txt",
        "Lang_DUT.txt",
        "Lang_POR.txt",
        "Lang_RUS.txt",
        "Lang_CHI.txt"
Traductions can be partial, in which case missing references will default to English.

Videos:

So I share with you this plugin, the only new thing being an Item Editor.
You'll be able to edit your equipment in-game with this plugin.

A video to show you how it works:

Changelog

I need some getting it to work I know this is pretty old but if you can still reply please thanks in advance

TheVoidKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so basically I tried to use the code C802(the spirit kings helm) and everytime I tried to pickup the Item my game crashed
Is there a fix to this?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so basically I tried to use the code C802(the spirit kings helm) and everytime I tried to pickup the Item my game crashed
Is there a fix to this?
Yes. Switch the bytes to 02C8. The list you're using is intended for RAM editing, where the bytes are in "little endian" format (smallest to biggest byte order). The plugin uses "big endian" format, which works more like counting numbers (biggest to smallest byte order).

Last edited by iSharingan,

theSnowman

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, I cant find anything when I go to game guide. What should I do to fix this?

Hi guys ! :)

Last year I shared a plugin for Fantasy Life which I decided to update a little to use my menu.

I join a list of the objects and items ID nicely dumped and shared by @TheDeKay in the archive.
Note that you must inverse the bytes from @TheDeKay's list.
Example: 3F 02 | object -> 023F

Have fun guys and happy new year 2017 !! ;)

Changelog

From 3.2, I implemented a language system that I've been working on. I didn't tried it intensively, but it should load a language file according to the current system language.
Language files are simple text files, and every one can create or edit them.
Here the filenames according to language:
Code:
        "Lang_JPN.txt",
        "Lang_ENG.txt",
        "Lang_FRA.txt",
        "Lang_DEU.txt",
        "Lang_ITA.txt",
        "Lang_SPA.txt",
        "Lang_CHN.txt",
        "Lang_KOR.txt",
        "Lang_DUT.txt",
        "Lang_POR.txt",
        "Lang_RUS.txt",
        "Lang_CHI.txt"
Traductions can be partial, in which case missing references will default to English.

Videos:

So I share with you this plugin, the only new thing being an Item Editor.
You'll be able to edit your equipment in-game with this plugin.

A video to show you how it works:

Changelog

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question. how i can use ID folder into ntr plugin for this game? every time i check a game guide there... ID folder not pop up there... i dont even know where to put it in... i also dont know where to put lang.txt file into it too... my game keep crashing whenever i try to loot with a desired id.. i using 2ds

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would like to ask that this plugin be revised again. There is a lot of bugs in the plugin. if I cheated an item and want to put it into storage, there are suddenly over 30 stacks of the item.

and now ... because of the cheating of a fish my score is now broken. I can no longer open the inventory and so I can forget the rest.
since there is no way I can cheat an item without deleting the inventory ... I can forget it. and when selling items the item is not shown ..... thank you for allowing me to start again.

Sky-14

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If HP < 50
HP = HP + 9999

This code seems not work for me. My HP is 20, still no cure or heal whatsoever, am I doing something wrong?

crono686

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey i know that some codes are not working properly but some do.
At the moment i play the game on Citra, the 3ds Emulator. It would be really helpful to get the raw cheatcodes to use in citra.

MrCharizard000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noting an issue with the skill point multiplier; turning it on in any capacity (even at x1, which shouldn't change anything) ENTIRELY disables the acquisition of the "specific" skills such as Weapon Carpentry or Metal Smithing. The only one that still increases is Earth Magic. This makes it almost entirely unusable over long periods because most of your skills just won't increase at all. Would love to see this fixed if possible.

newhope

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
@Nanquitas

Sorry to bump the old thread.
Any chance to recompile the PLG into 3GX for the new Luma plugin loader.
I'm being locked with the new firmware & Luma. The NTR is no longer working at the moment and no ETA of the fix/update from Luma team...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo