ROM Hack [Release] Neo-Geo Forwarder Creator

Disharmony16

~DooM-BringeR~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you just need to have the kof2002.zip rom file in the same folder as the kof2k2mp2.zip rom file and select this second rom, the creator will automatically add the base rom along with the bootleg rom (the selected rom text will say kof2k2mp2.zip + kof2002.zip).
i̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶k̶f̶2̶k̶2̶m̶p̶2̶.̶z̶i̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶"̶k̶o̶f̶2̶k̶2̶m̶p̶2̶.̶z̶i̶p̶"̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶k̶o̶f̶2̶k̶2̶m̶p̶2̶.̶z̶i̶p̶ ̶+̶ ̶k̶o̶f̶2̶0̶0̶2̶.̶z̶i̶p̶ ̶(̶i̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶k̶o̶f̶2̶0̶0̶2̶)̶
Edit: nvm, problem solved thanks for your great work.

Last edited by Disharmony16,

kleyoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why is it taking me so long to build cias?? is that normal??

got stuck in this window. am i doing it wrong??

50HOSoQ.png

Last edited by kleyoX,

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
why is it taking me so long to build cias?? is that normal??

got stuck in this window. am i doing it wrong??

50HOSoQ.png
Thanks for the report, I just updated the creator with a fix to it.

Which romset I have to use to this app?
The romsets need to be compatible with FinalBurn Alpha, Mame uses different sets in most cases so I recomen staying away from those.

Reactions: kleyoX

DoctorBagPhD

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
This is awesome, easy to use and with great results. It's like we finally have Neo Geo VC games! Thanks so much.

A note for users: if you're an idiot like me, don't forget to change the product code/unique ID (I forget which) each time you make a .CIA or it will overwrite the last one you installed.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
This is awesome, easy to use and with great results. It's like we finally have Neo Geo VC games! Thanks so much.

A note for users: if you're an idiot like me, don't forget to change the product code/unique ID (I forget which) each time you make a .CIA or it will overwrite the last one you installed.
A rondom code/unique ID will be good :)

twicepipes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work with Neo Geo Pocket Color games? It's the only console that I still need Retroarch forwarders for. If I was smart enough I would try to build Asdolo's fork with the Mednafen NGP core but I'm a dummy. Thanks for all your work on extending what Asdolo did.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Does this work with Neo Geo Pocket Color games? It's the only console that I still need Retroarch forwarders for. If I was smart enough I would try to build Asdolo's fork with the Mednafen NGP core but I'm a dummy. Thanks for all your work on extending what Asdolo did.
No, this is only for Neo Geo AES and MVS, it uses the final burn alpha 2012 neogeo core.

Reactions: chronoss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv