proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
it's too much, it's not actually installing. I have a UHS-I 32GB Samsung EVO and it installs at best at 1400kb/s.
They shouldn't be legit CIAs. Make sure the download specifically says they are legit!

By legit cias that is ripped from a console bundle with pre-installed softwares.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
When I open this it prompts me to install two things which I have no knowledge of what they are. I just want to be able to install some legit CIAS, not downgrade my firmware (it's on 9.4.0.21E, so it doesn't need downgrading 2 install legit cias..) /install a cfw

It's asking me which exploit I'd like to perform

A) svchax
B) memchunkhax2

I thought this was supposed to be more reliable than FBI? Every time I click either of them it just gets stuck on some random stage.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
When I open this it prompts me to install two things which I have no knowledge of what they are. I just want to be able to install some legit CIAS, not downgrade my firmware (it's on 9.4.0.21E, so it doesn't need downgrading 2 install legit cias..) /install a cfw

It's asking me which exploit I'd like to perform

A) svchax
B) memchunkhax2

I thought this was supposed to be more reliable than FBI? Every time I click either of them it just gets stuck on some random stage.
On 10.3, I never managed to boot svchax. Keep trying memchunkhax2, it *should* work easily. Or try a different version of NASA. Anyway, 1.6 is almost out :D

Reactions: Jarrad

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
On 10.3, I never managed to boot svchax. Keep trying memchunkhax2, it *should* work easily. Or try a different version of NASA. Anyway, 1.6 is almost out :D
Ah, miraculously it started working as soon as I posted that comment lol. Importing super mario bros as I write this. Hopefully it doesn't freeze or go wrong.

This is probably a stupid question and has been asked hundreds of times by noobs like myself: once I install a CIA on my homescreen will it stay forever or will I have to launch some sort of app through the homebrew menu in order to make my installed CIAS visible?

Jesus Sarmiento

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused, do I need to have a 3ds w/ cfw like rx, cakes, or a9lh to use this or will regular 10.7 ofw work, I have bigblue on my a9lh 3ds but my friends 3ds refuses to downgrade so I was wondering if this was a regular homebrew launcher app.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused, do I need to have a 3ds w/ cfw like rx, cakes, or a9lh to use this or will regular 10.7 ofw work, I have bigblue on my a9lh 3ds but my friends 3ds refuses to downgrade so I was wondering if this was a regular homebrew launcher app.
You can use this on 10.7 although it's finicky to say the least.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Backup his sd card. Then format it with this http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/guiformat.exe put all the stuff back on and try again. Buddy of mine had all sorts of issues until he did that so its worth a shot

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
So I wasn't the only person who couldn't get svchax to work on 10.3?
nope, seems to have issues on certain firmwares.
using svchax, NASA works on all firms with 10.4 NATIVE_FIRM or lower. Currently, 10.7 still uses 10.4 NATIVE_FIRM. It's a Homebrew Menu app.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
NASA v.1.6 released with a lot of new things. You can find more info about the new features in OP.

Changelog:
Code:
- Improved svchax bootrate. Now should be much more stable and reliable.
- Added a Controls List popup appearing when pressing START.
- Completely rewrote Houston. Now it shouldn't have problem sending files in certain circumstances like before.
- Now imported contents can be deleted from PC with a simple FTP client.
- Now NASA supports network installation through FTP protocool (so you can send CIA files from whatever device which have an FTP client).
- Now network installation can be done also for NAND contents.
- Added support for custom themes in NASA.
- Now NASA will list also size and version of installed contents.
- Added "Size to install" (size for CIA files when they will be installed) and version info for CIA files in filebrowser.
- Now in Filebrowser if you press B, you'll return in the previous directory (like if you open "..")
- Fixed problem with Delete After Install feature. Now it will not crash the system anymore.

Download: http://rinnegatamante.it

DISCLAIMER: I don't read posts on this forum anymore and i don't give support for my homebrews or other stuffs here. If you need help, contact me on Twitter, on my forum or on Wololo's talk.

GamerUnity

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have a question. (I have n3dsXL ninjhax 10.7)
Does this need cfw? Does it work for 10.7? Any risks? Does installed CIA work even after you remove homebrew/update system/etc.?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a question. (I have n3dsXL ninjhax 10.7)
Does this need cfw? Does it work for 10.7? Any risks? Does installed CIA work even after you remove homebrew/update system/etc.?
If you have Ninjhax you should just downgrade and set up CFW. Without CFW, NASA will only install legit CIA files

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.