Hacking [Release] FunkyCIA2 - build CIAs from your eShop content. Super easy and fast! (**2.1 FIX!**)

soupman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried installing the CIA for the US version of 3D Gunstar Heroes (0004000000158400) on another 3DS and the installation failed.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing keeping me from converting my bravely second USA eshop game to CIA is downgrading to 4.x to get the ticket.db. Fuck!

Narfzzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it possible to remove a title from the ticket.db using FunkyCIA2? I need to remove Pokemon Shuffle from the list, because I installed the cia of it before trying to update from the eshop and it gives me an error.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to remove a title from the ticket.db using FunkyCIA2? I need to remove Pokemon Shuffle from the list, because I installed the cia of it before trying to update from the eshop and it gives me an error.
No way to remove individual tickets. As long as the .cia you installed wasn't patched as region-free, you can grab the update with FunkyCIA2 using -noignore -title 0004000eXXXXXXXX (The Xs being the titleLOW of your game), and install with devmenu (not FBI).

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest Decrypt9WIP can load from a9lh (but you need like 4 or 5 keys on the root of your SD... no big deal though). I simply renamed Decrypt9WIP.bin to default.bin and dropped it into /aurei/payloads/ and can simply hold L+R to boot it. It's perfect for dumping ticket.db. That, and pretty much all other functions have been stripped out of rxtools.

Last edited by urherenow,

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Latest Decrypt9WIP can load from a9lh (but you need like 4 or 5 keys on the root of your SD... no big deal though). I simply renamed Decrypt9WIP.bin to default.bin and dropped it into /aurei/payloads/ and can simply hold L+R to boot it. It's perfect for dumping ticket.db. That, and pretty much all other functions have been stripped out of rxtools.

Decrypt9 has the option to decrypt file (encTitleKeys.bin) but I don't know what that is or how to get it. Than it has the option to search for titlekey.db on sysnand or emunand, and I don't know how that works either.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decrypt9 has the option to decrypt file (encTitleKeys.bin) but I don't know what that is or how to get it. Than it has the option to search for titlekey.db on sysnand or emunand, and I don't know how that works either.
You pick one, you confirm what you want to name it (ie. the default for your ticket.db from emunand is something like emu_ticket.db (or the other way around), but you can use the D pad to keep the name ticket.db instead), and it dumps the file.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
You pick one, you confirm what you want to name it (ie. the default for your ticket.db from emunand is something like emu_ticket.db (or the other way around), but you can use the D pad to keep the name ticket.db instead), and it dumps the file.

So Decrypt9 will dump a ticket.db from the game that is on the home menu as long as I tell decrypt9 to run the ticket.db dumper?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.