RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"
0.6-Beta4(71)

• added Changelogs and autopatching(hold L to disable it temporarily)
"

Does that mean FMP auto runs everytime we boot to CFW Homemenu or different thing?
It means, if enabled, you wont need to press start, there where some people who wanted something like this.
Its not easy possible to run it at boot, and even then it would be something, that would need to be done in CFW.

Reactions: tivu100

dude1709

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'm a little bit confused. So if autopatching is enabled: I start fmp and then i choose the exit option (from the menu) instead the start button? Thats all?

Last edited by dude1709,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means, if enabled, you wont need to press start, there where some people who wanted something like this.
Its not easy possible to run it at boot, and even then it would be something, that would need to be done in CFW.
Thanks for clarifying. I know that auto running should be built in CFW. That's why I am curious in case you found a different way to autorun it.

Last edited by tivu100,

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can't wait for this. I'm assuming this is for region-changed systems?
yes, its mostly for regionchanged systems.

Does it work via Pasta CFW on 2ds(version 9.2)?
yes, but for eshop stuff you need to update your nver. After this you will be able to use dlc stores, and with hans the eshop.

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I feel like I already know the answer will be no, but is there any way to keep the region free patch on even after rebooting the system?
You can try to start it as fast as possible using touch, and enable autopatching, this way the titles will not become presents.

I cant download it because...i havnt a pc and use FTP to get the files over to the 2ds
Maybe somebody created a 3DS nus version for the 3DS, the chances are not very high, but it could be possible.

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

megacard

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having sysNAND 9.2E and using rxTools. After using the patcher, I open eShop app, this app create some data on SD and then get me to the main UI of the app. But after a few second, eShop was forced to shut down and restart the 3DS. I tried many times and the problem still the same. Anybody know why this happen and how to fix it? (I've tried the patcher on both rxTools sysNAND and Pasta mode)

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm having sysNAND 9.2E and using rxTools. After using the patcher, I open eShop app, this app create some data on SD and then get me to the main UI of the app. But after a few second, eShop was forced to shut down and restart the 3DS. I tried many times and the problem still the same. Anybody know why this happen and how to fix it? (I've tried the patcher on both rxTools sysNAND and Pasta mode)

Its weird, at which part is the eshop crashing, ans is it also crashing if you start it normaly?
I used it on 9.2 most of the time, so it should be a 3ds/setup spezific Problem.
Have you installed a system title besides nver? Have you maybe installed a newer version of tiger?

I'm having the same problem as @megacard above me. Tried this app and even HANS with a patched NVER but eShop just crashes. Anyone know what's going on?

same es above.

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@RednaxelaNnamtra

I've attempted lots of different methods including just restoring the NAND and only installing NVER. None of them worked.

Also, what happens is that the eShop signs in, loads and then when it reaches the menu it freezes. On your Free Multi Patcher the app simply crashes afterwards and forces the system to reset. Sometimes it immediately freezes or takes a second or two, but it always freezes.

Could you give it a check to see if it's just us?

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1