Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
nice update!
Thank you!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

October 9th, 2015: Eleventh revision released 0.5-18-alpha
  • The Hero-King is parsed now! I mean, all of your units should be parsed now, included all the versions of Marth.
  • Some portraits for DLC/spotpass characters were added, still missing several of them.

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you!

October 9th, 2015: Eleventh revision released 0.5-18-alpha
  • The Hero-King is parsed now! I mean, all of your units should be parsed now, included all the versions of Marth.
  • Some portraits for DLC/spotpass characters were added, still missing several of them.
Nice!

Fathomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, you can really use ANY colour you want for hair! Not just the default 20 options! Wow!

Could this functionality also be added to the children? Perhaps parents? I realize that the latter is a stretch, but that would be AMAZING.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, you can really use ANY colour you want for hair! Not just the default 20 options! Wow!

Could this functionality also be added to the children? Perhaps parents? I realize that the latter is a stretch, but that would be AMAZING.
@Olmectron is working on kids, but I don't think parents other than the avatar will be possible. Maybe the DLC characters (except Marth) because, IIRC, they use the avatar customizations.

Reactions: Olmectron

Fathomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. Do you think it could be eventually be possible to be able to switch genders mid game in the appearance tab? As I've said before, I'd love to trick the game into allowing me gay relationships that way.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I see. Do you think it could be eventually be possible to be able to switch genders mid game in the appearance tab? As I've said before, I'd love to trick the game into allowing me gay relationships that way.
I included that option in an early build. However, when changing the Avatar's gender, it changed their relationshiop too.

My male Avatar is married to Tiki. After changing only his gender, she became married to Priam. I've seen people do something like this by editing the file in hex. I'm looking to other ways of changing the gender, so that the relationships remain.

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you maybe still include the old one for now, I want to resolve some glitches from older attempts in other hacking methods ala portrait not changing with the model.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Could you maybe still include the old one for now, I want to resolve some glitches from older attempts in other hacking methods ala portrait not changing with the model.
Sorry, I don't understand. Could you elaborate, please? Are your units' 3D model female but her portrait male? Or vice versa?

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Olmectron makes new posts every time he releases a new version. You could probably go back a few pages to download his older ones.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Olmectron makes new posts every time he releases a new version. You could probably go back a few pages to download his older ones.
Yep. But I think he talks about the early build I commented that had Gender-change in the Appearance tab. Sadly, I didn't release that one. I want to understand the way relationships are saved before I do that.

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant seem to get the newest builds to work for me. whenever i load my save it just makes a yellow bar continually load with nothing ever showing up.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yes i even tested it on an older version (4.11) and it works fine its just the newest builds don't work with my save for some reason
Sorry for the issue. Could you share me your file to see what's wrong, please?

Now all scrolling problems are present in the main window, too. :( And I think the visual effects aren't as fluid as before.
Do you think it would be possible to send me a video or images about your problem with scrolling, please? That would help a lot.

About the fluidness, it seems to happen about my bad code and overuse of nodes. I'm cleaning it before the next release to see if I can improve it.

Last edited by Olmectron,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
October 9th, 2015: Twelfth revision released 0.5-20-alpha
  • Corrected some issues about some units not being loaded for some save files.
  • A clean of code was performed, so that the animations work smooth again. (They should, at least. If it's still lagging, please PM about it, I'll need to know about your CPU type, RAM and OS architecture).
Note: For some people being stuck when loading a file, please try this version, it uses less system memory, and should work. The issue still could happen to people with a 32-bit OS, 2 GB of RAM or less, and/or a one-core CPU at 2.0 GHz or less. For people with a 64-bit OS, the issue shouldn't happen at all.

Note 2: In computers with low specs like described in the last paragraph, the editor could be as slow as for loading a full save file (69 characters), in something like 40-50 seconds.

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: ShadowMario3

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all your work on this editor and these constant updates! Definitely makes it easier than digging through FCRAMs to make edits. But I have a question: would it be possible to add in an option to give all Units all Skills? I mean learning them, not just modifying the slots individually. Sorry if this has been asked before. Also sorry for pestering you with this request.

Love your avatar, by the way. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...