ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think Katarina's portrait fits good with the 3D model, since she has Tactician's class' art.

katds.PNG

shadowofchaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's good that people have figured out the tactician data.

...because the DLC/Spotpass portraits without editing the "voice" cause MUs on the non-Japanese versions to use the "mute" script... which causes freezes.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's good that people have figured out the tactician data.

...because the DLC/Spotpass portraits without editing the "voice" cause MUs on the non-Japanese versions to use the "mute" script... which causes freezes.
So if I use a DLC portrait on my Avatar, it should freeze as soon as I start playing with it in my 3DS?

So far they work normal, with voice and all. Haven't edited the voice byte yet.

Sorry, I'm really a noob when it comes to this. Only have the American copy for testing, and currently this doesn't work with any Japanese save.

Last edited by Olmectron,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone. This will be my last update for this month. Something came up, and I won't be able to update sooner. Hope for the next update in 4-5 weeks. This update only adds a little experimental feature for you to try. Sorry for the bad news.

October 12th, 2015:
Fourteenth revision released 0.5-29-alpha
  • Added experimental unit cloning feature with several warning dialogs. This will WIPE OUT ALL of your convoy items, your forged weapons (even if equipped, they'll be converted to dummy items), your Barracks list and maybe more things I didn't notice. Your game could crash unexpectedly. Use it at your own risk.
Note: You can bypass the 69 unit limit in your file with this option. But not sure at what point it makes the game crash, I've gotten 72 units without crashing at loading the game, so far.
0-5clone1-png.26892

Reactions: Mrperson0

Fathomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty funky... so in your Tharja example, what would happen if each version of her married someone different? There's only one Noire recruitment paralouge, so I'm curious to see how the game would logic that out.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's pretty funky... so in your Tharja example, what would happen if each version of her married someone different? There's only one Noire recruitment paralouge, so I'm curious to see how the game would logic that out.
Yeah. Sadly, didn't have enough time to test, hence it's an experimental feature. So, it may crash whenever you try something like that.

Only tested on a finished save, and the only problem was the convoy and barracks being wiped out.

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so (I have an experimental save dun worry) I am trying to clone but when I clone with the tool nothing happens?

Attachments

• cloning.png
    cloning.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 238

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok so (I have an experimental save dun worry) I am trying to clone but when I clone with the tool nothing happens?
I think you figured it already by now. But you need to save to see changes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Steps wayyyyyyyyyyyy back
Sorry. What do you mean?

hollablack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Sorry. What do you mean?

I think he means he doesn't want to try it yet. I tried it though and then an idea came to me - what if we can use this to clone Robin, have a way to change him into the other gendered Robin so we can trigger the two Morgans in Morgan's Paralogue?

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country

I understand now. (wish you could select how many clones you want to make.)

what if we can use this to clone Robin, have a way to change him into the other gendered Robin so we can trigger the two Morgans in Morgan's Paralogue?

That requires ram hacking, @shadowofchaos would know about this.

Because basically you have to allow the other robin to be able to marry and only the save's robin can marry.

But if this was possible, I would like a FE:A support creator because who doesn't want to make a robinxrobin support line?

Last edited by torchick11,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When you were talking about cloning and 72+ and crashes
Oh. Okay. Anyway, you can get more units in your army this way. Don't how many will the game actually support.

The thing about two supporting Robins is possible. You can even marry DLC or Spotpass characters for them to get S levem bonus when paired.

Haven't tested about the Paralogues, but support editor is planned for the first beta release in some weeks.

Feuerzeuq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there.
I'd really like to try your stuff out as I am getting dunked on Lunatic+.
But I have no damn clue on what hardware? i need to get access to my save file to start off :D
Good job on making the tool though, looks very nice.

Greetings

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there.
I'd really like to try your stuff out as I am getting dunked on Lunatic+.
But I have no damn clue on what hardware? i need to get access to my save file to start off :D
Good job on making the tool though, looks very nice.

Greetings
Hi. You don't need any additional hardware. If you have a 10.1 N3DS, you can follow this thread to install browserhax exploit:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/yellows8s-browserhax-thread.398132/

Then, download this homebrew and use it for backing up your Fire Emblem's save.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/save-data-manager-and-editor-for-firmware-up-to-9-9.396245/

You'll get your save files in your 3DS'SD card. Then you copy those to a PC and start following the tutorial in the OP of this thread. Sorry, cannot help so much with installing the Homebrew launcher, but comments in those threads are very helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A