ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

A FE Fates guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, that's disaponting. Well in the meantime, I'll use her to the full extent possible.

Also since I have a cfw 3ds again and a Fates Special edition installed on it, I'm starting to write lines for this again. If anyone sees any glitched text, send it my way (though chances are I already know about it and have been fixing it <3)

Still curious as to where the text is that we haven't found yet. Mainly the character bio, endgame quotes, and some of the Hot Spring lines that we haven't been able to discover yet. Odin apparently has unused endgame quotes for Birthright (and likely the rest of the Awakening trio as well), so we could use those, provided we could find them.. Anyone know where to start looking?
Really now? Odin has Unused quotes in BR? That is odd..

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, that's disaponting. Well in the meantime, I'll use her to the full extent possible.

Also since I have a cfw 3ds again and a Fates Special edition installed on it, I'm starting to write lines for this again. If anyone sees any glitched text, send it my way (though chances are I already know about it and have been fixing it <3)

Still curious as to where the text is that we haven't found yet. Mainly the character bio, endgame quotes, and some of the Hot Spring lines that we haven't been able to discover yet. Odin apparently has unused endgame quotes for Birthright (and likely the rest of the Awakening trio as well), so we could use those, provided we could find them.. Anyone know where to start looking?
I know exactly what folders they are in, I just haven't looked into it yet. The folder in question has some 50 or more text files with Japanese names, so it can be a bit hard to find something in there.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know exactly what folders they are in, I just haven't looked into it yet. The folder in question has some 50 or more text files with Japanese names, so it can be a bit hard to find something in there.
Doesn't he also have some unused Birthright ending text?

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
totes bumped
WVW69j3ifn0QkBepd-
WVW69j3igqICs1hKMp

Reactions: EmblemCrossing

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Could you pass those fixes my way along with the portrait fixes from your above post? Thanks.
It's actually all in a single file, I need to fix something with Lissa and Troubadour class being stupid (basically Chrom's Cavalier problem before fixing), and Cordelia's new AID doesn't want to work nice with the new armor I had given her on her old AID.

That said, these units were all updated on my end ;)

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Actually, if you want to try what I have at the moment, try this QR Code with FBI (and yes, this is the exact one I've been using and the one shown in the above video);
cF2raPM.png

I strongly suggest using a clean extdata (as in, no previous custom DLC installed) since most of them were made without any regards to other custom DLC, they may work, they might not, who knows, right now I'm just trying them out by themselves since this was an almost direct port of how their original concept was.

Just don't reclass Lissa to troubadour for now and everything should work as expected, do note that none of them have any quotes at all.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, if you want to try what I have at the moment, try this QR Code with FBI (and yes, this is the exact one I've been using and the one shown in the above video);
cF2raPM.png

I strongly suggest using a clean extdata (as in, no previous custom DLC installed) since most of them were made without any regards to other custom DLC, they may work, they might not, who knows, right now I'm just trying them out by themselves since this was an almost direct port of how their original concept was.

Just don't reclass Lissa to troubadour for now and everything should work as expected, do note that none of them have any quotes at all.
Thanks.

jman0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably missing something, but how am I supposed to get these units with CFW on a Revelations save? Every time I install the .cia I have to reinstall Revelations, and every time that happens it forces me to update all the dlc.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably missing something, but how am I supposed to get these units with CFW on a Revelations save? Every time I install the .cia I have to reinstall Revelations, and every time that happens it forces me to update all the dlc.
Just find and download the special edition CIA, move your saves over to it, install the Custom DLC, get the characters, delete the Custom DLC, reinstall your official DLC. Using anything other than the Special Edition is not worth it in my opinion.

Reactions: jman0125

jman0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just find and download the special edition CIA, move your saves over to it, install the Custom DLC, get the characters, delete the Custom DLC, reinstall your official DLC. Using anything other than the Special Edition is not worth it in my opinion.
Never even thought of that. Thanks!

Reactions: KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that Severa/Owain/Inigo have texture issues when reclassing. Is that just for the DLC classes or is it for their other reclasses?

scorcher9009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hana also has unused lines for Conquest. I think all the characters in Birthright have unused lines for Conquest's endgame, even Ryoma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn