ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can assign give supports to units that didn't have them previously as long as you give them a support ID first.
Not to be totally helpless here but how would I do that???
Again sorry for all the Questions I'm just really new to this kind of thing

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually really happy to hear about that. It's very eerie using her when she procs a skI'll or crit, yet just changes her expression quickly.

Also @Omegablu, I noticed a lot of your units share the same skill set, especially V1. Do you have a hard on for Rend Heaven and Death Blow? ^_^
Ohh that. I was going through a phase in my online playing when I decided on those where I thought Death Blow and Rend Heaven were the skills to have on all offensive units. I have since realized that better skill sets exist (though I still do love me some Rend Heaven and Death Blow).
@Omegablu, could you possibly change your Arete's hex ID in the first post? FEFTwiddler shows that your Arete's decimal value is 6918, which should be 0x1B06 in hex, while it shows DeathChaos's Arete at 0x609 in hex which is 1545 in decimal.
Derp. Thanks for pointing that out. I had both of the ids in my personal spreadsheet and got them mixed up when I wrote the OP.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh that. I was going through a phase in my online playing when I decided on those where I thought Death Blow and Rend Heaven were the skills to have on all offensive units. I have since realized that better skill sets exist (though I still do love me some Rend Heaven and Death Blow).

Derp. Thanks for pointing that out. I had both of the ids in my personal spreadsheet and got them mixed up when I wrote the OP.

I went through the effort of coming up with reasonable skills for the DLC characters to have based off starting class/reclass sets, and character lore. Like Inigo got Aether because personal headcannon, and I let Owain keep Death Blow because.. Crit master..

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went through the effort of coming up with reasonable skills for the DLC characters to have based off starting class/reclass sets, and character lore. Like Inigo got Aether because personal headcannon, and I let Owain keep Death Blow because.. Crit master..
Especially since Owain is the closest thing we have to Lon'Qu as of yet lol

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Came up with a new Azura pun.. figured it was worthy of being shared:

“The fish came right up to me when I sang.. My voice must be rather a-lure-ing..”

This is all, I'm going back to my writing cave..

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Came up with a new Azura pun.. figured it was worthy of being shared:

“The fish came right up to me when I sang.. My voice must be rather a-lure-ing..”

This is all, I'm going back to my writing cave..
Oh, ffs. xD I read this in the Chuggaaconroy speech pattern when he says puns.

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, ffs. xD I read this in the Chuggaaconroy speech pattern when he says puns.

If you read Heirs of Fate Azura's dialogue, it's literally all puns. I went all out on it, because I wanted her to be completely different than the original. Examples:

Team Up: “Do you wish to team up? I’m afraid they don’t stand a ghost of a chance.”
Berry/Peach Field: “My favorite fruit? Probably boo-berries.”
Rice Field: “In the white rice.. A hand reaches through.. Hm.. that’s not it..”
Wheat Field: “You are the ocean’s great wheat.. Wait, that isn’t quite right..”

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you read Heirs of Fate Azura's dialogue, it's literally all puns. I went all out on it, because I wanted her to be completely different than the original. Examples:

Team Up: “Do you wish to team up? I’m afraid they don’t stand a ghost of a chance.”
Berry/Peach Field: “My favorite fruit? Probably boo-berries.”
Rice Field: “In the white rice.. A hand reaches through.. Hm.. that’s not it..”
Wheat Field: “You are the ocean’s great wheat.. Wait, that isn’t quite right..”
I need a My Castle convo between Shigure and Ryoma/Azama/Chrom with "You are the ocean's high noon~". Literally all of reddit when Heirs of Fate was coming out was Matt Mercer hype and "It's high noon!"

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a convo between Shigure and Ryoma/Azama/Chrom with "You are the ocean's high noon~". Literally all of reddit when Heirs of Fate was coming out was Matt Mercer hype and "It's high noon!"

I mean, if we implement supports for the DLC characters, I'm sure I can write something dumb between Chrom and Shigure.

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to mod the stats using the Hex Editor???
I tried using FEFTWiddler but it just maxes the stats it doesn't give me control as to how high I want my stats to be
Like what are the Values and how would I change them???

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I dont know but after fixing Severa will you make more Custom DLC Units? i dont know something like the fanart characters or try to do Layla? I hear someone was going to do it
In other news

i got the awkward need of putting Marth face on Lucina Short Hair via paint like Pr. Marth of Awakening with animations of Lodestar and make the custom version of that and do it like smash TOO MANY MARTH CLONES i want to do it but i cant use Decrypt9 to make a Custom DLC
upload_2016-10-6_19-29-20.jpeg

upload_2016-10-6_19-24-54.png
upload_2016-10-6_19-30-3.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Was a dark time