#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
How can I edit 3d banner's model? Because I want to remove "FBI" letters

You would have to build FBI yourself with source files. But instead of using provided banner you would need to make your own.

Which is a shit ton of work I can assure you that. Been there, tried that, failed then. 3D Modelling is no easy task. But hey perhaps you got it in you to do it

Replying to comments aside..

@Steveice10 recently updated Buildtools as Bannertool wasn't doing SMDH Magic which was fixed by Usagirei in this pull request.

I already made a pull request to have FBI use this update of buildtools but until then here is an updated cia of FBI that is build with the update. For the end-user this will be a very small difference, namely that when you go to 'titles' FBI won't show as its TitleID but instead just as "FBI". As it stands you CANNOT use the build in updater as Steveice has not released the updated FBI as an official build! (I hope he will once my PR is accepted, probably as 2.2.6.1 or 2.2.7)

Either downlaod the attached zip which has the cia and /3ds/fbi/fbi.3dsx and smdh or scan this QR code for the cia:
AhXOeoD.png

Attachments

• FBI.zip
    773.8 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by Favna,
Reactions: Xenosaiga

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I want to remove logo.png ("romfs" folder) what can I do?
Because when I open FBI says: Failed to load png file "logo.png": No such file or directory

I know how to compile it but I don't know how to remove "logo.png" from the checked files

EDIT: Works. no more problems xD

Last edited by UranusDarkness,

cmdwedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Still stuck with 2.2.6. Cannot launch from either my n3DS or my n3DSXL using Homebrew Menu. If I go to a lower version, it launches without issue. Anyone else using 2.2.6 via Homebrew menu? Cheers.

D

Deleted User

OP
FBI v2.3.0 has been released.
  • Add support for creating directories.
  • Add support for renaming files and directories.
  • Add support for extracting/importing DS cartridge save data. Tested only with a few games. Use with caution.
  • Add support for updating FBI as a 3DSX.
  • Allow manually entering CIA URLs from the QR code scan screen.
  • Display more appropriate data size units.
  • Improve file filter options.
  • Properly pause CDN installations on suspension to home menu.
  • Fix deleting directories containing other directories.
  • Fix pasting to ext save data.
  • Fix retrieving title seeds on systems using certain language settings.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I install a cia over network, do I no longer need double the space of said cia?
That's exactly right. You still need a tiny bit more space than the actual size just as with any kind of install. But no longer double the space. Double space is just cause of having the CIA on the SD card and installing it as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)