Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I have a question: how would this work with pre-loading?

When you pre-load a game that has not been released yet, does it also download the titleKey with the pre-download, or only until the game is released? Could we get the titleKey from a pre-downloaded game and also activate the pre-download on another 3DS?

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
->"(but I've heard of this site that has a database of them...)."-> copy paste the "Encrypted Title Key" -> profit!
the problem is... that the database doesn't have an EUR pilotwings resort, but i do have it on my 3ds, that's why, and plaicdn if i am right only uses decTitleKeys.bin?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the problem is... that the database doesn't have an EUR pilotwings resort, but i do have it on my 3ds, that's why, and plaicdn if i am right only uses decTitleKeys.bin?
i am SURE that spmewhere i had saw a javatool for that, but can't find it anymore... (@Ptrk25 ?)

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
I'm sure I'm the only one who thinks this. But I think this might be what sends Nintendo over the edge and makes them really try to stop cfw
well, i might have an idea in mid for ninty to stop both downloading from his server AND old firmware eshop , but i won't say it, don't want to give ninty ideas.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
well, i might have an idea in mid for ninty to stop both downloading from his server AND old firmware eshop , but i won't say it, don't want to give ninty ideas.
Ya I don't think this one will send up too many red flags as the speeds its pulling would be normal. But the pc one I think will. People setting up a bunch of games downloading pulling at their max bandwidth. Is bound to make them notice and they would most likely have ur ip from it also(if they keep logs).

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya I don't think this one will send up too many red flags as the speeds its pulling would be normal. But the pc one I think will. People setting up a bunch of games downloading pulling at their max bandwidth. Is bound to make them notice and they would most likely have ur ip from it also(if they keep logs).
join the VPN master race

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
join the VPN master race
My idea does not involve banning

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game