Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm getting "Could not download TMD. Internet/Title ID is ok?". I have the title ID and the encKey in the input.txt, which I edited with Notepad++. Internet is on. What could be the problem?

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm getting "Could not download TMD. Internet/Title ID is ok?". I have the title ID and the encKey in the input.txt, which I edited with Notepad++. Internet is on. What could be the problem?
getting this too :/
You can use Notepad++. Edit->EOL Conversion-> Unix/OSX Format. Then write
"0004000000000000
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" without the quote.
Is the input.txt file in the SD:\CIAngel Folder?

Last edited by RealityNinja,
Reactions: Ricken

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please note that if you transfer the files over to your 3DS using FTP, and it's set to ASCII mode (The default for most FTP clients transfering TXT files) it will convert your lovely *NIX \n line endings into horrible Windows \r\n line endings

Reactions: RealityNinja

thefinetdoge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please note that if you transfer the files over to your 3DS using FTP, and it's set to ASCII mode (The default for most FTP clients transfering TXT files) it will convert your lovely *NIX \n line endings into horrible Windows \r\n line endings
sound like that might be the problem

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
I think your script and my script (link) may be able to be merged in order to only output tickets that are valid and of the region you want.

My script takes both the decTitleKeys.bin to grab the decrypted keys for validating titles and then passes the confirmed valid titles via an array to a second part of the script which then grabs meta data for name and region as well as the corresponding encrypted key from encTitleKeys.bin and then outputs it to the screen or to a CSV file.

With your permission I can try to merge the two in order to optionally process a decTitleKeys.bin then download some meta data and finally build a ticket using the encrypted key while being able to filter by region. I'd have the resulting tickets named "Title Name (REG)". Command would be executed like so:
Code:
python3 gentickets.py [-check] [-REG]
Check implying to validate keys (otherwise if you have an encTitleKeys.bin that you know only contains valid keys you can skip the check) and REG being USA, EUR, JPN, TWN, Etc. ALL is implied and included with each.

Also @Ptrk25 I know your icon.bin method of retrieving title name and region which is faster and more accurate than mine, I wouldn't mind some help switching that over.

Also would be nice to be able to filter junk files, if anyone can spot a pattern as the only thing I can think of is matching /trailer/demo/video against name or type. Don't want to end up downloading the Anime channel again since it's useless now.

zakeblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While testing with a game ive already bought from the eshop (which is not a large file at all), i find myself stuck at "Downloading contents - 1 of 2..." and it was just stuck there like that for about 4 and a half hours.
I proceeded to test with other things, and i never seem to finish content 1.
Any possible reasoning, mayhaps user error, a network related problem, something...?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While testing with a game ive already bought from the eshop (which is not a large file at all), i find myself stuck at "Downloading contents - 1 of 2..." and it was just stuck there like that for about 4 and a half hours.
I proceeded to test with other things, and i never seem to finish content 1.
Any possible reasoning, mayhaps user error, a network related problem, something...?
I'm running into this as well. It looks like there's no check done on a memory allocation that could be failing (Is failing in my case). Going to open a bug for this.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P