Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well now ive done some reading about these things and im quite set to go on but there is one thing i cannot understand after a lot of googling and searching.- how many cia downloads are available on CIAngel ? is there a list somewhere? btw i got the wings.json thanks to u .
Yes it was slow internet earlier (i facepalmed so hard since I couldn't edit)

Look for Shameless, its a ticket downloader and the tickets it makes show what's also in the wings.json

EDIT;
:O! It worked! Thanks so much! Now, do I need to reinstall the oot3dhax?

you dont have to since Browserhax works buts thats highly unstable, but I highly recommend installing the 9.2 payload onto it, so you have an entry point immediately after formatting

DISCLAIMER; Don't directly follow these steps, these are bits taken from the Plaillect guide
RedNand; A copy of your systems OS hidden in your SD card
SysNand: your normal system OS

When you initially make a RedNand, all your data is cloned to it (From SysNand) and from there you would format SysNand to unlink the Nands. Then from there you would update RedNand to 10.7 while keeping SysNand on 9.2. Then you make backups of both SysNand and RedNand. then you go on to format RedNand twice, then downgrade it to 2.1. Then using OTP Helper, it clones your RedNand to SysNand. From there, you use Spider to launch OTPHelper once more, Dump your OTP, then restore your SysNand backup. Then you prep to install A9LH+Luma3DS/Cakes, install A9LH, then use the A9LH version of Decrypt9 to restore your EmuNand backup to SysNand while keeping A9LH

If this confuses you, just know you'll be fine if you follow the guide word for word

Last edited by Ricken,

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Look for Shameless, its a ticket downloader and the tickets it makes show what's also in the wings.json

EDIT;

you dont have to since Browserhax works buts thats highly unstable, but I highly recommend installing the 9.2 payload onto it, so you have an entry point immediately after formatting

DISCLAIMER; Don't directly follow these steps, these are bits taken from the Plaillect guide

When you initially make a RedNand, all your data is cloned to it (From SysNand) and from there you would format SysNand to unlink the Nands. Then from there you would update RedNand to 10.7 while keeping SysNand on 9.2. Then you make backups of both SysNand and RedNand. then you go on to format RedNand twice, then downgrade it to 2.1. Then using OTP Helper, it clones your RedNand to SysNand. From there, you use Spider to launch OTPHelper once more, Dump your OTP, then restore your SysNand backup. Then you prep to install A9LH+Luma3DS/Cakes, install A9LH, then use the A9LH version of Decrypt9 to restore your EmuNand backup to SysNand while keeping A9LH

If this confuses you, just know you'll be fine if you follow the guide word for word

Ok, so will oot3dhax work too? And when I go back to 10.7, do I need to install any other payload? And where do I get the 9.2 browserhax payload?

Last edited by Prot8toPot8to_,

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so will oot3dhax work too? And when I go back to 10.7, do I need to install any other payload?
When you go back to 10.7 you'll have A9LH, so you could use the hb_launcher.cia

And yes OoTHax will work, but you'll have to install the 9.2 payload to it, which means Powersaves/Sliderhax/Briefly using a CFW to boot homebrew

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im scanning the qr code to browserhax, and it freezes at orange and crashes! Help!

EDIT: Im using mashers grid launcher if that effects anything.

2nd EDIT: NVM, the grid launcher 3dsx file was making it crash.

Last edited by Prot8toPot8to_,
Reactions: Ricken

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India

EDIT;

unfortunately i have windows xp so it wont work on my computer. :(

Corey12901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question maybe some one can help me with. I have both a N3ds and a 2ds. I can install the tickets just fine on the n3ds and download from eshop just fine. Now on the 2ds the tickets install fine but if I got to install in eshop it errors at 99% with code 007-6106. Same game will install from eshop on N3ds but not 2ds. Does anyone know why perhaps? I've tried looking up this error code with not much luck. I'm pretty positive that my nands are not linked on the 2ds so I don't think that is an issue. Also on the 2ds if I try to install directly from cdn it error outs as well, and same with fbi If I try to install cia downloaded from ciangel I get cert signature or hash check failed 106. But I can install cia's no problem from that one site on the 2ds. I'm really sorry if I have over looked a simple answer to this.

Last edited by Corey12901,

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I did a bunch of testing with the new queue feature before passing it off to cearp. It works well so long as you don't close your 3ds. However closing your 3ds can now be used as a quick "cancel" feature ;)
i did see someone say the 3ds can only handle a max of 10 gift icons on the homemenu at once...
so maybe we should limit the queue to 10?
although there still may be gifts on the homescreen eitherway... :)

Last edited by cearp,

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woooo. Finally has the queue feature! And you can close the lid! Now if only to figure out how to use sleep mode downloads...
Yeah, haven't managed to figure that out. It's one of the reasons this took me so long to write, trying to make sleep mode not make the app completely crap out. From my testing it looks like we completely lose wifi access during sleep mode, so I'm not sure how we'd be able to allow sleep mode downloading.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, haven't managed to figure that out. It's one of the reasons this took me so long to write, trying to make sleep mode not make the app completely crap out. From my testing it looks like we completely lose wifi access during sleep mode, so I'm not sure how we'd be able to allow sleep mode downloading.
Maybe not let the system sleep exactly... But the ability to have the screens turned of would be nice. No idea. Would have to find someway to make it sleep but not Sleep Sleep.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!