• Views 7,195,504
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
your post lacks any intelligible meaning or text.
If I remember correctly he was the guy that defended a 1.4.1 leak by saying "If he paid for it he can release it."
It just went largely unnoticed as it was not in english.
edit- Take a guess what language it was in/where he's from, lol.

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lots of people are leaking it, its not just one guy
I just found 3 different mega links with 1.4.2 and 1.4.2b with some simple searching with all different serial numbers spanning various places from reddit, 4chan, french hacking forum, a spanish hacking forum, youtube videos, pastebin, and a few other places
and yes leaked versions are still working fine

Reactions: brienj

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1.4.2 : Some part of Twilight Princess have good Shaders :) Look awesome !
30k9hqf.png
13ymed3.png
Anyone else surprised by how well TPHD seems to run compared to WWHD btw? Also someone get working on porting TP HD texture pack to Cemu in the form of a rpx folder/mod to replace existing textures. :whip:

Edit- Oh hey, I just noticed I'm not a newcomer anymore, lol.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are going to add more controllers support nice and why does it show 8 controllers only game that support 8 players is super smash bros wii u and it does not boot on cemu yet.
They were talking about adding something that would allow smash and tekken to be able to be played, so smash may work in 1.4.3

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the developers might have found a way to boot smash bros?

Also nice work on the multiplayer function cemu team!
NO! I coulda swore that they said somewhere like "we are implementing (insert program here) so that fighting games like smash and tekken will be able to work soon" but I can't find it anywhere! It also may have been on a citra thread about citra but I coulda swore it was cemu

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if 1.4.2 public boots Smash, that would be AWESOME! But, yet, the multiple controller feature is already a good reason to wait for the public release (unless it's released on 1.4.3. In that case, it's also a good reason to wait :P)
You realize that the public version is the same as the patreon version (except no drm of any kind) and that they wouldn't implement new features in a public release, right?

Reactions: PTKickass

PTKickass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You realize that the public version is the same as the patreon version (except no drm of any kind) and that they wouldn't implement new features in a public release, right?
I do, but there were some cases that the public version featured aditional bug fixes that the Patreon version didn't have. We may see LITTLE new features (such as booting some games), but that probably won't be the case. Who knows?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7