• Views 7,198,042
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The question is... How hard would it be to combined this with a Ps4 emulator and a xBox one emulator. Then it can be the ultimate emulator. I sure the guy who made this can make support for Xbox one and Ps4. AS HE IS A GOD
I don't think that will be possible for a long time as the xbox one and PS4 has no hack or kernel exploit on any version that I know of

Reactions: Arck

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that will be possible for a long time as the xbox one and PS4 has no hack or kernel exploit on any version that I know of
I know the ps4 as hardware exploits but that is really it :/ I also know that all Xbox ones can become developer kits so it might be easier to exploit and get at least homebrew running

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know the ps4 as hardware exploits but that is really it :/ I also know that all Xbox ones can become developer kits so it might be easier to exploit and get at least homebrew running
Thing is does the ps3 or xbox 360 have an emulator yet because they can be hacked but need a hard mod unlike the wii which is very easy to hack

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should be enough, right?
Hell yeah lol. that is $26,000 dude if i had that type of money...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thing is does the ps3 or xbox 360 have an emulator yet because they can be hacked but need a hard mod unlike the wii which is very easy to hack
I thought the xbox 360 had a emu maybe not.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
This is cool, but I can't really find places to download Wii U roms, so what can I do?

They are images, but not ROM images.

You aren't really allowed to ask that here (or at least you aren't allowed to answer with any specific website/etc).

Last edited by Hiccup,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!