• Views 7,185,063
  • Replies 21,660
  • Likes 283

Drag0vieN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried mario party 10 and the program stopped working. Has anyone tried to get this game to work or is it just me? Also this may be a little off topic but is there a way to convert the extracted wii u games files to a .wud format?

Reactions: Arck

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The developper believes that in this stage, open sourcing won't be benefiting the project, he finds his methode to be faster for the developement :

In short, I believe the project does not profit from being open-sourced. Not at this stage at least. We are trying to take a different approach which will hopefully lead to more speedy development. I'll share more details in the future.

The fact that he already got us this POC this quick, and he said he started 2 years ago, shows that it's been quiet successful comparing to most of the other emulation developpements out there.
So there's no harm in trusting his judgement and see what he'll bring us next ;).
And look, he even decided to release an update at least every two weeks ^^.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Dayum! Dayum! Dayum!

Hoping to play Super Mario maker by the time I'm 40. :P

All jokes aside, awesome stuff right here! Keep it up guys.

Reactions: Margen67

Prospector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have downloaded a supported version of Zelda WW,but when i load the game i got an error that says something about keys,and another message after that " Failed to launch file" . Do you know what i have to do?I think its something about the keys in the keys.txt but i dont know what i should put in that txt file..

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have downloaded a supported version of Zelda WW,but when i load the game i got an error that says something about keys,and another message after that " Failed to launch file" . Do you know what i have to do?I think its something about the keys in the keys.txt but i dont know what i should put in that txt file..
The key needed to decrypt the game. If you have a wud file for Zelda WW then you should have they key needed to decrypt it ;).

WiiFoundLove

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You have to put the common key AND the game key (zelda) into the keys.txt!

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do enjoy watching people eat their words, it's fun for me. That aside, some hard work must've been put into this emulator to make it the first one ever. I mean, you didn't have any reference to steal like the tons of N64 emulators. Good job on your hard work.

Prospector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You are right! i found it! But how i will put it in the correct order in order the emulator to read correctly? i put the key after # but still got the error

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so I know Windows 10 x64 is required, but is FULL DirectX12 required? I have two GTX760's in SLI, but Nvidia made the terrible decision to not make those relatively new GPU's fully compatible with DX12. They only claimed "partial" support.

untitled-png.26949

Last edited by Selim873,

WiiFoundLove

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You are right! i found it! But how i will put it in the correct order in order the emulator to read correctly? i put the key after # but still got the error

Read the keys.txt (you already should have one). Put the Keys, each per line, whithout any # before. # are comments.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wait, so I know Windows 10 x64 is required, but is FULL DirectX12 required? I have two GTX760's in SLI, but Nvidia made the terrible decision to not make those relatively new GPU's fully compatible with DX12. They only claimed "partial" support.
I don't think any current GPU has full DX12 support. At least the GTX 970/980 don't. So you should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.