• Views 7,190,249
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any Patreon patrons here? You may have some insight by now. I must wait the end of a month for salary. It would be nice to know what's cooking.

Reactions: Bahax FZ

Shaheer Ali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the party, here's your complimentary ticket saying you're late!

in all seriousness, yes, look up Citra, half working but it's there

Ooh, Citra. I know about that. Downloaded it when it first came out. But as far as I remember, you needed to download a BIOS and convert 3DS games for it to work right? Was too complicated for me so I deleted it, I guess I'll look into it again.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Ooh, Citra. I know about that. Downloaded it when it first came out. But as far as I remember, you needed to download a BIOS and convert 3DS games for it to work right? Was too complicated for me so I deleted it, I guess I'll look into it again.
Citra doesn't have any BIOS file. Those kind of things are fakes.
3DS Emulator that need BIOS files are literally fake. But the "convert 3DS games" are true. 3DS to CIA Converter converts .cia files to .3ds. But if you want to discuss Citra, head on to their GBATemp Thread.

But here, this is a fast developing Wii U Emulator. Wii U games are really heavy if your PC is very low in memory. :P

========================================================================================================

Guys! Mario Kart 8 can save data! Video is coming up soon(Finishing the Shell Cup).

Reactions: TsukiyoX

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys! Mario Kart 8 can save data! Video is coming up soon(Finishing the Shell Cup)
Cemu 1.3.1 crash after leaving the 1st race, you probably did it from 1.2.0 or 1.3.0

========================================================================================================

Guys! Mario Kart 8 can save data! Video is coming up soon(Finishing the Shell Cup).

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. I did it on 1.2.0. My ghost data was saved. I'll send you the save file once I'm on my PC.
VdhcWzl.png

This is my old record.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been