• Views 7,190,146
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

ArthurC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, it loads saved data, but It seems it won't save anymore, I have save here that unlocks the Flower Cup (50cc) that I generated on one of the first versions of cemu. (It took me quite a while to finish and when) When I saved the game, I decided to backup the saved date for some reason, and then when I reloaded, at that version it couldn't load, so I copied the save data from the backup to the 1.3.1 and it actually loaded, and the second cup is now available.
KiP0GWz.jpg

CJpTCBH.jpg

Now I'm wondering if anyone got a 100% save dump from their WiiU, it might be possible to get it to load on cemu.

Reactions: Miguel Gomez

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, it loads saved data, but It seems it won't save anymore, I have save here that unlocks the Flower Cup (50cc) that I generated on one of the first versions of cemu. (It took me quite a while to finish and when) When I saved the game, I decided to backup the saved date for some reason, and then when I reloaded, at that version it couldn't load, so I copied the save data from the backup to the 1.3.1 and it actually loaded, and the second cup is now available.
KiP0GWz.jpg

CJpTCBH.jpg

Now I'm wondering if anyone got a 100% save dump from their WiiU, it might be possible to get it to load on cemu.
Dayum. You got the Space Waifu! But yeah. My Shell Cup video is really slow today. I'll reupolad a faster one.

BTW. Can you share us the save data?

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

ArthurC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Edited the save, now I got all tracks unlocked:
6WciZGd.jpg

a323k3r.jpg

If anyone wants, I could upload it somewhere, it only unlocks the cups, I didn't check the character unlocking yet, but should be trivial too.

--- Edit #2 ---
Well, here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvBgH3hD_ZKSjhVNWZrazFpczQ/view?usp=sharing
extract the folder and put it inside "mlc01\emulatorSave" and run CEMU, it should have unlocked all the cups, plus Rosalina. (Ignore/delete userdata.dat.bak)

Last edited by ArthurC,

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Edited the save, now I got all tracks unlocked:
6WciZGd.jpg

a323k3r.jpg

If anyone wants, I could upload it somewhere, it only unlocks the cups, I didn't check the character unlocking yet, but should be trivial too.

--- Edit #2 ---
Well, here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvBgH3hD_ZKSjhVNWZrazFpczQ/view?usp=sharing
extract the folder and put it inside "mlc01\emulatorSave" and run CEMU, it should have unlocked all the cups, plus Rosalina. (Ignore/delete userdata.dat.bak)

Can you make a 100% save of Super Mario 3d world?

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone post a Super Mario Maker v1.20+ save that has accessed Course World? The game downloads most of new costumes to the save data. And somebody wants to rip their graphics.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The CommonSave of Mario Maker can't be dumped with a normal build of saviine, we already tried that. I wanted to investigate this further, but I have no copy of Mario Maker at the moment, so I won't be able to test.

cyrax33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I leave the forums for a week and all these improvements are happening. Looks like MK8 is progressing very nicely I see, however, I don't know if its me but why am I seeing CEMU MK8 reporting 8-10fps when in the video is looking like its running way faster? Overall very impressed by the playability of MK8. I advise that people can test more completed save files so we test all of the levels and see if there is any bugs or crashes on any specific level, as well for other games too.

Last edited by cyrax33,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I leave the forums for a week and all these improvements are happening. Looks like MK8 is progressing very nicely I see, however, I don't know if its me but why am I seeing CEMU MK8 reporting 8-10fps when in the video is looking like its running way faster? Overall very impressed by the playability of MK8. I advise that people can test more completed save files so we test all of the levels and see if there is any bugs or crashes on any specific level, as well for other games too.
Have you seen my Caption in the beginning of the video?
It says "Video speed up to 4x". Please watch the video PROPERLY.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Credits to @ArthurC for the save file.
Thanks m8!

Mario Kart 8 N64 Rainbow Road with Space Waifu

All aboard the nightmare train holy crap
Ahhh Lol ....ok. I was like wait a minute CEMU cant be that optimized already :D
Set the video to 0.25 speed and it will be actual time. It's not AWFUL but it also takes 12 minutes to get through the track

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah they gotta reproduce somehow