• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
At long last the release of Cemu 1.3.1 is here! Download as usual available on the website. Direct link here.
Changelog said:
  • Added fullscreen support
  • Added support for running extracted applications (.rpx with external files)
  • Added support for launching games via command line parameter
  • Vastly improved graphics
  • Improved accuracy and stability of filesystem code
  • Many smaller changes to various parts of the emulator
  • Detailed changelog

Starting with this update we will publish a detailed and more technical changelog for each release to supplement the simplified changelog that we usually post. In the past we always tried to find some middleground between making the changelog understandable but also technical accurate. We couldn't really find that middleground and now we just post two different changelogs, problem solved.

In other news we now have a Patreon campaign! What's Patreon you ask? It's a crowdfunding platform that allows you to pledge any amount you want on a per-month basis. It's a continuous process rather than a one-time-donation which fits the development style of an emulator much better. The whole thing is somewhat of an experiment for us, so we might make adjustments to rewards and texts while we figure out what works best for everyone.
Also a very important distinction here, the Patreon campaign is optional and we will NEVER put Cemu behind a paywall or make features permanently exclusive to donators but we will try to come up with interesting rewards for those that take the extra step of supporting us with more than words :)

trunk208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Exzap and your Cemu team :D I can run Super Mario 3D now with less then 10 fps in-game :D lol I cant wait for future Updates and Multiplayer Support in the near future :D

Capture0.png

Capture.png

Capture1.png

Capture2.png

Last edited by trunk208,

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Somebody should try a save file with Xenoblade Chronicles X, the loads until you have to put the name of the character, I couldn't find a way to named it xD.

CHEMI6DER

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Help me, pls! On Cemu 1.3.1 trying to open any wud show me this:
issue.png
But other versions (even 1.3.0) run everything fine. Pls tell me if you know how to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up