• Views 1,136,506
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

SJ64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole point of downgrading is to downgrade to an exploitable firmware, and then from there, install an emulated NAND (basically a clone of your 3DS's OS) and then upgrade the emulated NAND back to the latest update.
Okay then... so since I'm on 11.0.0, I have to downgrade, and to downgrade, I'm going to have to hardmod the system, and to do THAT, I'm going to have to manually DISASSEMBLE THE SYSTEM MYSELF. Looks like no Animal Crossing Multi Cheat plugin for me....

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Okay then... so since I'm on 11.0.0, I have to downgrade, and to downgrade, I'm going to have to hardmod the system, and to do THAT, I'm going to have to manually DISASSEMBLE THE SYSTEM MYSELF. Looks like no Animal Crossing Multi Cheat plugin for me....
Click the bottom most link if you don't want to do a hardmod

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes and yes.
Hmmm, odd. I just tested it out with mine. It worked for both items. I suggest restarting your 3DS, booting into NTR again, booting into ACNL, selecting the cheats at the title screen, and then try spawning them in again

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps put a 100 bell or flower or something not valuable in the first slot that will then get overwritten. Then try again
Strange. I did that, and the item disappeared.
Click the bottom most link if you don't want to do a hardmod

Hmmm, odd. I just tested it out with mine. It worked for both items. I suggest restarting your 3DS, booting into NTR again, booting into ACNL, selecting the cheats at the title screen, and then try spawning them in again

Alright, will do!

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
or buy another 3ds

SJ64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry dude :/ if you somehow get homebrew set up on your 3ds, the map editor might suffice :)
I have actually used that program. It was pretty good, too. Then I remembered that this was still a thing and decided "Hey, I would like a more cheaty Animal Crossing experience!" But better safe than sorry, I guess?

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Well, after restarting, it still didn't work, I tried a different ID, but nothing still. If I put an item in Slot 1, it disappears when I activate the code.
Are you sure you are sending the message? (Is it appearing above your head?) Nothing appearing in slot 1 usually only happens when you dont send the message or use an invalid item id...

Simple question: Is your game updated ?
There is no updates for the USA version atm though?

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you sure you are sending the message? (Is it appearing above your head?) Nothing appearing in slot 1 usually only happens when you dont send the message or use an invalid item id...

I mean from the original version. Not the amiibo update. ;)

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple question: Is your game updated ?

I believe it is, yes. I am using the US version.

I am sending the messages, but still nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except all of reddit 4chan and YouTube reviewers