• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Could people let me know of any bugs in 3.2.1 of the plugin? I'm gonna fix up any bugs as this will likely be the last version using libG2N but it would be nice for it to be completely stable before the switchover. And no, this does not mean 4.0 is near or give an ETA for 4.0 whatsoever.

Reactions: Deleted User

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could people let me know of any bugs in 3.2.1 of the plugin? I'm gonna fix up any bugs as this will likely be the last version using libG2N but it would be nice for it to be completely stable before the switchover. And no, this does not mean 4.0 is near or give an ETA for 4.0 whatsoever.
i think theres a bug when you enter the cheat menu when you are on the start menu it doesnt exit the menu, it just plays the music and the top screen is frozen
nvm everything fixed

Last edited by whostolemywaffle,

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That looks like an old version of the text to item cheat. I don't know how to use it, but I could just look at this thread's original post to see the current way to use that feature of the plugin.
ok ty because when i go on text to item for the island online it only stays as the first code you typed in it doesnt let you spawn different things

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That looks like an old version of the text to item cheat. I don't know how to use it, but I could just look at this thread's original post to see the current way to use that feature of the plugin.
so just let me know if you find a way because rydog never said what to type in to the atm in order to get the item

Reactions: Garblant

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me? there so many bugs and when i turn a hack on to do it and after i do the right order of the hack it turns off the hack and nothing happens, like real time world edit and text to item and dynamic slot 1 modifer turn off when i turn them on sometimes

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
can someone help me? there so many bugs and when i turn a hack on to do it and after i do the right order of the hack it turns off the hack and nothing happens, like real time world edit and text to item and dynamic slot 1 modifer turn off when i turn them on sometimes
Explain how you proceed
+ for glitch, I will explain you later

Last edited by Onzy,

toberkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have u ever tried: Reinstall NTR Boot, ACNL and the Plugin? I mean clean uninstall. Uninstall ACNL and extra data and update data. (make a backup of savefile before). Then uninstall NTR Boot and the NTR Boot bin data on your SD root folder and the plugin. Then reinstall everything. The video u posted before is ab old method of spawning items on Island. U don't need that any longer.

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have u ever tried: Reinstall NTR Boot, ACNL and the Plugin? I mean clean uninstall. Uninstall ACNL and extra data and update data. (make a backup of savefile before). Then uninstall NTR Boot and the NTR Boot bin data on your SD root folder and the plugin. Then reinstall everything. The video u posted before is ab old method of spawning items on Island. U don't need that any longer.
but why would i need to unistall acnl if its the plugin cheat thats turning off by its self

toberkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but why would i need to unistall acnl if its the plugin cheat thats turning off by its self

Why r only u experiencing the errors?

- Because it's part of everything, so give it a try. I have the experiencef that reinstalling game, delete save, uninstall ntr boot, or the plugin can solve many of the issues. It's Verry sure that u do something wrong, ore files are corrupted, because on 90% of the systems using this plugin known errors appearing, and not errors you experience. So either u do something wrong, or files are corrupted. Can u give some input which acnl version u use? Card or eshop, legal or not? Region? (I have no wifi atm, so searching back in the thread would take hours). Give it a try,

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Why r only u experiencing the errors?

- Because it's part of everything, so give it a try. I have the experiencef that reinstalling game, delete save, uninstall ntr boot, or the plugin can solve many of the issues. It's Verry sure that u do something wrong, ore files are corrupted, because on 90% of the systems using this plugin known errors appearing, and not errors you experience. So either u do something wrong, or files are corrupted. Can u give some input which acnl version u use? Card or eshop, legal or not? Region? (I have no wifi atm, so searching back in the thread would take hours). Give it a try,

They shouldn't need to uninstall the game at all. The game wouldn't be able to turn entries on or off.
@whostolemywaffle Could you explain your issue better and the steps to reproduce?

toberkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They shouldn't need to uninstall the game at all. The game wouldn't be able to turn entries on or off.
@whostolemywaffle Could you explain your issue better and the steps to reproduce?
Curious, because I had the same issue. World seeder and Moon jump turned off without doing everything. Reinstalled Game, and problem was solved o.O

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i enter ntr 3.5 and i go into acnl and the green screen goes on and then it goes to the game so i put ony cheats in the game inside my villagers house and when i put text to item or real time edit after i exit the menu and i go back in the menu they are all off

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
so i enter ntr 3.5 and i go into acnl and the green screen goes on and then it goes to the game so i put ony cheats in the game inside my villagers house and when i put text to item or real time edit after i exit the menu and i go back in the menu they are all off
try using the menu on the title screen instead. lmk if the same thing happens

D

Deleted User

I had one weird crash after I did something in a local town. Forgot what I did but I believe I was able to recreate it.

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try using the menu on the title screen instead. lmk if the same thing happens
it works but i have one problem when i go online to the island i put the id for coffee and it spawns the item but if i put a different id for say a sparkling apple juice it stays as coffee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol