• Likes 77

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Slattz FORM:
Which cheat isn't working: text 2 item
Version of the plugin: it says on it bootNTR selector its the one with the 3.2, 3.3 and 3.5 on the list.
Version of NTR: usually on 3.3
New or old 3ds: old
System Version: 11.4
CFW used: um luma wit b9s and its the latest stuff of it
Version of game: most recent version of acnl (basically its the welcome amiibo)
Type of game (cia ripped from cart, cia downloaded, freeshop/eShop/ciaAngel download, 3ds downloaded, legit cart) cartridge
Describe your method of trying to get the cheat working:i boot ntr it exits and i load my game go back in house and use the text 2 item like it says and the next thing i know it freezes. i do get to look at my pocket but thats about it.
If it's a player code (appearance or inventory) please tell me which player is active, and your position in the town.
usually im on my mayor character in my home

Last edited by Latyana,

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
@Slattz FORM:
Which cheat isn't working: text 2 item
Version of the plugin: it says on it bootNTR selector its the one with the 3.2, 3.3 and 3.5 on the list.
Version of NTR: usually on 3.3
New or old 3ds: old
System Version: 11.4
CFW used: um luma wit b9s and its the latest stuff of it
Version of game: most recent version of acnl (basically its the welcome amiibo)
Type of game (cia ripped from cart, cia downloaded, freeshop/eShop/ciaAngel download, 3ds downloaded, legit cart) cartridge
Describe your method of trying to get the cheat working:i boot ntr it exits and i load my game go back in house and use the text 2 item like it says and the next thing i know it freezes. i do get to look at my pocket but thats about it.
If it's a player code (appearance or inventory) please tell me which player is active, and your position in the town.
usually im on my mayor character in my home
Could you try activate the cheats you want (t2i) on the title screen rather than in your house? You may have better results. Also, make sure to not open the cheat menu while outdoors whatsoever.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you try activate the cheats you want (t2i) on the title screen rather than in your house? You may have better results. Also, make sure to not open the cheat menu while outdoors whatsoever.
ill try it for you now and see.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nope. i activated it just ike you said and when activating the code with the x + right d pad it froze and kicked like last time.
it says an error as occurred. hold down te power button to turn ff te power ten turn it on and try again.

nope. i activated it just ike you said and when activating the code with the x + right d pad it froze and kicked like last time.
it says an error as occurred. hold down te power button to turn ff te power ten turn it on and try again.
i always activated it through the menu before going into game now that i think on it. and still go in home to use the code in case of freeze. or kicking. this is weird.

toberkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay, pretty strange: I can spawn Items online, but only when i change system Language to englisch... Why? German is not working anymore... pretty starnge... has it something to do with the luma 8.0 update or something?

toberkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

i always activated it through the menu before going into game now that i think on it. and still go in home to use the code in case of freeze. or kicking. this is weird.
what item do u try to cheat?

D

Deleted User

I looked a your github and it would be really cool if you can make a tutorial of how to make an ntr cheat plugin using your template.

HochuTorchic

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I have a problem. I use ntr 3.5 and my acnl is european. But when I copy the plugin folder to the root and then I launch NTR and ACNL the menu cheat doesnt appear. The cheatsof pokemon sun works, but this cheats no. WHY? (I have old3ds)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1