• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but this guy was able to spawn trees in other player's towns, I wasn't able to. I can do it fine in my own town.
There are private known ways to spawn trees online, but I have no idea who this guy is so I don't know if he publicized it, or if he found it himself.
If you see him doing it, let me know his name and/or take a video/picture of how he does it and PM me it.
Reguardless, the only 2 methods of using a cheat engine on 3DS (live memory hacking) are NTR plugins or Gateway, so either this guy has a Gateway, or maybe he's using a fork of my plugin.

Reactions: elBenyo

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but this guy was able to spawn trees in other player's towns, I wasn't able to. I can do it fine in my own town.
If there is some way of implementing online into this,, that would be a big step towards perfection but I understand that online is a whole new challenge

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
There are private known ways to spawn trees online, but I have no idea who this guy is so I don't know if he publicized it, or if he found it himself.
If you see him doing it, let me know his name and/or take a video/picture of how he does it and PM me it.
Reguardless, the only 2 methods of using a cheat engine on 3DS (live memory hacking) are NTR plugins or Gateway, so either this guy has a Gateway, or maybe he's using a fork of my plugin.
If this is not fake and we find out,, this is amazing news because it means it IS possible somehow

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, because it would lead to destruction of towns.
I guess you're right but what if it was possible?? Surely someone else would release it at SOME point
But I think if you're smart enough to figure out ntr and cfw and plugins and stuff, you're smart enough to know not to reck other ppls towns
Plus you could just not save

Last edited by DerpMC_Haxx,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is not fake and we find out,, this is amazing news because it means it IS possible somehow

I guess you're right but what if it was possible?? Surely someone else would release it at SOME point
Litter someone's town with rocks and glitched spots that are impossible to remove without hacking.

Reactions: elBenyo

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
sounds like fun

But I think if you're smart enough to figure out ntr and cfw and plugins and stuff, you're smart enough to know not to reck other ppls towns
Plus you could just not save

Look, even if this is possible, you'll have to find it yourself, this is what I was told before. And as DerpMC said, most people with the capability of finding how to do it is also smart enough to not release it. Sorry for being so harsh but 99% of people don't want online ruined the same way AC:WW's was.

Reactions: RyDog

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Look, even if this is possible, you'll have to find it yourself, this is what I was told before. And as DerpMC said, most people with the capability of finding how to do it is also smart enough to not release it. Sorry for being so harsh but 99% of people don't want online ruined the same way AC:WW's was.
This is quite sadly true
I wish people weren't the way they are
BUT WAIT!!! IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT WORK ON street pass (or whatever its called) connection so I can still edit my sisters town and make it not work on onpine?? Are they even seperate?
If not I guess we'll have to wait until the next ac comes out and then only tru players will stay on acnl and hopefully we can tele se stuff then?

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Litter someone's town with rocks and glitched spots that are impossible to remove without hacking.
It's just SO FRUSTRATING that we can't release stuff because of idiots who just want to ruin the game

However, if someone does that to you, just close the game and don't save the chanches!
Haha!:yay:

colt05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends what you are looking for. Is it an item or something else?
does 100 fit in a single byte? i put "exact", "1 byte", and in the search bar I put my current percentage.

Nevermind, when I leave a room when using the cheat engine, the game data aborts.

Last edited by colt05,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po