ROM Hack [RELEASE] Animal Crossing: New Leaf GCN Music Pack

TomLuber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah registered here just to say that it crashed my game and made me lose 10 sharks I had just spent over an hour catching, thanks I guess and also good job me for playing casually with untested mods

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah registered here just to say that it crashed my game and made me lose 10 sharks I had just spent over an hour catching, thanks I guess and also good job me for playing casually with untested mods
And good job you also for not saving periodically, even if it does send you back home. :P

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of right now do not step into museum without saving! working on the fix. Again my apologies for the error.

TomLuber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd assume it got corrupted or something, the museum file is only kilobytes compared to every other theme which is in the ~6 megabytes range

TomLuber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's what I had done and it worked fine.

EDIT: It might be worth mentioning in your OP very briefly to enable Game Patching in Luma you want to hold Select while you start the console, I don't know though

Last edited by TomLuber,

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated Links. Mirror link is being uploaded to right now. If you downloaded the full file or already have the update Delete STRM_BGM_IND_MUSEUM from your stream folder.

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice update, but I've noticed a few oddities:
1: Going in the Museum crashes the game (remove the Museum music file from the pack to fix. Also I know this has already been brought up, no need to freak out about it),
2: Going in T.I.Y might crash the game (haven't tested it but I assume that happens since T.I.Y uses 2 channels whereas the song in the pack uses 1 channel. which is also why it would crash for the Able Sisters and Museum. To fix, just remove the T.I.Y music file from the pack),
3: The Nookling store songs seem to be a bit too quiet (the voices and footsteps are much louder than the music),
4: The normal hourly themes are a bit low quality compared to their snowy counterparts,
5: T&T Emporium's theme doesn't loop properly (unkown if a fix is possible).

Last edited by NinelivesBobcat,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice update, but I've noticed a few oddities:
1: Going in the Museum crashes the game (remove the Museum music file from the pack to fix),
2: Going in T.I.Y might crash the game (haven't tested it but I assume that happens since T.I.Y uses 2 channels whereas the song in the pack uses 1 channel. which is also why it would crash for the Able Sisters and Museum. To fix, just remove the T.I.Y music file from the pack),
3: The Nookling store songs seem to be a bit too quiet (the voices and footsteps are much louder than the music),
4: The normal hourly themes are a bit low quality compared to their snowy counterparts,
5: T&T Emporium's theme doesn't loop properly (unkown if a fix is possible).
1. That's already been discussed. Read the previous posts.

Bungee_Cord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the full download come with the fixed museum and able sisters songs? Replacing the bgm i already have with the update files will just corrupt it.

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have fixed the museum crash and I will work on the fix to TIY. Seems i underestimated the channel stream qualities of certain tracks. Ill do some further research. Also, the reason hourly music was not immediately replaced to higher quality was because there was more work into the new snowy themes as well as other update files. I'd like to give a reminder that I am a one man show. Being a college student and working part time I cannot fix everything immediately. Please understand I will address everything in the next update.. If something is not working correctly, please let me know here so that i can fix it also delete the file associated with it as soon as possible IE : Museum/TIY.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer