• Nope, no care about that

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • No, but i will do it one day

Votes: 58 42.6%
  • Yes, on rednand and it works !

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Yes, on sysnand and it works !

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • Yes, on sysnand AND rednand and it works !

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nope, i bricked my rednand

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Nope, i bricked my Wii U

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally just gave you proof that they are indeed region free, and I have expirence with it, it is a fact that region free is for both CFW CBHC, Mocha, and regionhax. The definition of region free is this - a player that can play any game/DVD of any region, hence region lock, hence region free. So in that theory I can do it with both of these hacks, digital, or with disc. I have done it with both, both work. That's like saying putting a xeno gc mod chip in a GameCube doesn't make it region free, or hacking the Wii with hbl, bootmii 2, and priiloader doesn't make it region free, that's like saying using luma on 3ds does not make the 3ds region free. They all do, you have been proven wrong, and if you do not actually believe me do research, test it out, I don't care. I tried to give you an explanation on why someone would remove it, and how regionhax worked. You didn't believe me then, and you won't believe me now, despite many people telling you otherwise. There is no more argument here, either you are mentally insane, or you are a huge troll that needs to grow up.
I'm willing to give you proof, video proof that it does not work. Are you confident enough in your belief that CBHC makes the Wii U region free? It doesnt work for me like everyone here claims.

I'll show you my Wii U on 5.5.1U, running CBHC 1.6, and failing to run Xenoblade Cross which is an NTSC-J Japanese game on my US Wii U.

Just tell me you accept the bet. I'm a man of my word and if I'm wrong I'll give you my Nintendo Switch. Not a light Switch, not some Switcheroo bullshit but my actual Nintendo Switch console. If you are wrong I want a brand new copy of 1-2 Switch.

Do we have a deal?

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm willing to give you proof, video proof that it does not work. Are you confident enough in your belief that CBHC makes the Wii U region free? It doesnt work for me like everyone here claims.

I'll show you my Wii U on 5.5.1U, running CBHC 1.6, and failing to run Xenoblade Cross which is an NTSC-J Japanese game on my US Wii U.

Just tell me you accept the bet. I'm a man of my word and if I'm wrong I'll give you my Nintendo Switch. Not a light Switch, not some Switcheroo bullshit but my actual Nintendo Switch console. If you are wrong I want a brand new copy of 1-2 Switch.

Do we have a deal?
If it doesn't work for you, then how about you make a thread stating your problem with your proof, and people can help you. That or try this regionhax. Literally you are the one with the problem here, not me, so if you do not want your console to work how it should that's fine. I am happy with my hacked consoles that work and run flawlessly.

Last edited by Powerful,
Reactions: dimmidice

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't work for you, then how about you make a thread stating your problem with your proof, and people can help you. That or try this regionhax. Literally you are the one with the problem here, not me, so if you do not want your console to work how it should that's fine. I am happy with my hacked consoles that work and run flawlessly.
I find it more amusing everyone boasting how "right" they are but are willing to turn down such a bet. I guess no one wants a Nintendo Switch, I mean if you or anyone here are as right as you claim to be then it should be such a no brainer to accept my bet. Your loss then.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm starting to think you're a scam artist. You're way too hung up on this "bet" than you are about actual region free. Trying to get some people's personal info or some shit? You certainly live up to your user flair.

CBHC makes your wii u region free. it works. If it doesn't for you post what happens, post what errors you get, post what your set up is. Don't keep repeating this whole bet bullshit that nobody gives a rats ass about like a goddamn moron.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here is a little video I just made of me trying to load puyo puyo tetris which is a Japanese only game on my euro wiiu. I load to sysmenu and select the game and it does not load I immediately goto sys settings so you can see its a euro wiiu I then load mocha and then select the game and low and behold it now works. Please contact me by pm @RemixDeluxe to arrange delivery of your switch to me thanks

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You are doing nothing but shit posting and you just flail your arms like a lunatic claiming your right without any weight to your claim. Step aside and let the adults post in peace.
Says the guy shitposting and ranting like a raving lunatic. CHBC does region free. You've had several people tell you this. If it doesn't work for you give more information.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You go on about shit posting yet you have been given clear evidence that your claim that Mocha is not region free is wrong and for some reason you can't just say you were wrong if that's not shit posting then what the fuck is it its either total denial that you are wrong or just stupid or it's shit posting which is it??

Last edited by AmandaRose,

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The temp would be better off with people like you spreading misinformation. You and everyone else should be ashamed of yourselves to push something like its fact.
Features

Anyways, enough of that - what can this actually do when installed?
It offers a basic menu from which you can boot into:
  • The system menu which will get full signature and region patching and support this ftpiiu-everywhere version; CBHC comes with its own sysnand CFW included.
CHBC has region free. Only one spreading misinformation is you.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
-snip-
Don't know how things work in your country but here you don't need to accept a bet for it to take affect.

Also from official coldboot thread on this site The system menu which will get full signature and region patching and support this ftpiiu-everywhere version; CBHC comes with its own sysnand CFW included.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cbhc-v1-6-coldboot-haxchi-cfw.452615/ again proof out of region titles work as stated in the official thread thanks.

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, what? with this hack you need haxchii on 5.5.2? That means upgrading fixes the change made to the file? Right now, I can run region-free with no CFW running at all.
I mean you have to have homebrew access to do the hack, like get to ftp, if you did it on 5.5.1 and updated without any CFW, or haxchi then it would work, but it wouldn't make sense since you can no longer get homebrew?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean you have to have homebrew access to do the hack, like get to ftp, if you did it on 5.5.1 and updated without any CFW, or haxchi then it would work, but it wouldn't make sense since you can no longer get homebrew?
I thought if you had haxchii already, 5.5.2 doesn't break it and you can still use it (and homebrew). But... it would still be of use to me for region-free to keep working. I live in Japan, and have ready access to both USA and JPN games :P

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought if you had haxchii already, 5.5.2 doesn't break it and you can still use it (and homebrew). But... it would still be of use to me for region-free to keep working. I live in Japan, and have ready access to both USA and JPN games :P
It would still work yes. Everything would stay the same as long as you didn't use browserhax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D