Hacking ReggieNext with NSMBU support released!

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
The problem is not what you say, the problem is how you say it. A simple "I tried X and it resulted in Y, when I expected Z" is much better than:

Which isn't even really a bug report at all, just you gloating about your editor.
Actually, It was meant to be a bug report, sorry if you got it wrongly, that's why I edited my post here...... chill out dude.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So they made a mistake, not a big deal. They wrote the code you implemented in their own program. You never wrote anything. You steal people's code and programs, put them together and act as if its yours.
Its like if I photocopied the Mona Lisa and sold it off as my own work.
Yes, I did wrote something, a lot of 60s and a lot of 30s and a lot of "3.75"s, a long side with sprites.py.

AboodXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I'm was just thinking that MrRean released the devs editor so (1)I won't be able to release my edits of the leaked editor, and (2)nobody will have interest in using my editor, I want to let the public know that I looked into this version's source code and I noticed that there isn't a lot of differences between the two.

That's what I'm thinking of now, everybody have their own opinion. Shame on you MrRean, shame on you. :(
THE END, please.
There we go :)

d64.gif
So, how was the show? ;)

If you excuse me, I wanna help with sprite images cause I have many.
Also, I'm thinking of releasing a course folder for ReggieNext(SARC files, not YAZ0), since there isn't a way users can rip Wii U games on thier own.

Also, happy day, my NSMBU disk stopped working. :-DDD

Last edited by AboodXD, , Reason: scratch that.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what show? like watching for people to post what they're doing with this tool? or whatever stuff i dont understand iw going on with abrood and SARC? and i dont even think sarc is a user it's a game file .

AboodXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
@AboodXD

You need to be banned from posting in Wii U hacking.
You are a disgrace, a nuisance and a pathetic human being.
I don't know why you guys are like that. :(
I'm trying to stop the whole thing but everytime I say something someone has to reply.
Great show, I might pay money for it next time :D
My pocket is wide opened. :D
what show? like watching for people to post what they're doing with this tool? or whatever stuff i dont understand iw going on with abrood and SARC? and i dont even think sarc is a user it's a game file .
No, watching us fighting like little kids.
Abrood?
Yes, SARC is a file extension used in 3DS and Wii U games, a.k.a. NSMB2 and NSMBU.
This editor deals with .szs files, which is what you get from the disc. That's how it should be.
I know, but it'll save time, believe me. ;)
You may ask how, the editor will start decompressing your level every single time you load an area, which is pretty annoying, decompressing the level by yourself and putting it in a folder will be better.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm was just thinking that MrRean released the devs editor so (1)I won't be able to release my edits of the leaked editor, and (2)nobody will have interest in using my editor, I want to let the public know that I looked into this version's source code and I noticed that there isn't a lot of differences between the two.

That's what I'm thinking of now, everybody have their own opinion. Shame on you MrRean, shame on you. :(
THE END, please.

So, how was the show? ;)

If you excuse me, I wanna help with sprite images cause I have many.
Also, I'm thinking of releasing a course folder for ReggieNext(SARC files, not YAZ0), since there isn't a way users can rip Wii U games on thier own.

Also, happy day, my NSMBU disk stopped working. :-DDD
Of course there's no difference between the real editor and yours. You stole it and copied it.
And why Shame on mr rean? He's a dev, he's allowed to release his own software.

Shame on you. You need to be banned

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@Mr Rean Could you please explain in a little more detail like a tutorial on how to run this and use it properly, if that's OK. I would like to start and develop some custom levels for the new web site! Feel free to pm me if you prefer :)

wingedkoopa67

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ultramarioworld.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Isn't this pointless with Mario Maker releasing soon?
I don't think you understand. We got slopes. Hell yeah

On a more serious note, how do I recompile my saved levels? It leaves them as SARC files. Why doesn't it recompile them into SZS files? I tried recompiling it to a SZS with Uwizzard (God that took forever) and when I go to test it on my WII U, it freezes. :/

Last edited by wingedkoopa67,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you understand. We got slopes. Hell yeah

On a more serious note, how do I recompile my saved levels? It leaves them as SARC files. Why doesn't it recompile them into SZS files? I tried recompiling it to a SZS with Uwizzard (God that took forever) and when I go to test it on my WII U, it freezes. :/
How did you get it working, how do you pull the original .szs files for it? I can see them in cafiine server but what next? 1-39.szs???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol