SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1. developers who make games that turn out to be bad get less money they don't deserve that money for a bad game.
2. lets you try before you buy if the game doesn't have a demo or a good enough demo so you don't waste your money if you end up not liking it for people like me reviews aren't enough and i need to play the game to see if i like it. I have plenty of full priced games i never beat cause i never ended up liking them so i just wasted money.
3. it has the same effect as not buying a game because you hate it or buying used games

Even though it has negative affects it helps you save money by not buying games you don't like.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren,
Reactions: WARlord1903

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. developers who make games that turn out to be bad get less money they don't deserve that money for a bad game.
2. lets you try before you buy if the game doesn't have a demo or a good enough demo so you don't waste your money if you end up not liking it for people like me reviews aren't enough and i need to play the game to see if i like it. I have plenty of full priced games i never beat cause i never ended up liking them so i just wasted money.
3. it has the same effect as not buying a game because you hate it or buying used games

Even though it has negative affects it helps you save money by not buying games you don't like.
1. True, but devs who make good games get less money too..
2. Yeah right pirates who always claim: try before buy, never pay afterwards for the game. Why would you? If you beated the pirated game?
3. ???

Last edited by MeowMeowMeow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE