Misc Batman

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Batman is not the hero I deserve or need.......

Maybe I once thought otherwise. I used to be once known as "Batman_Of_Unreal" at one point.

Maybe I saw myself as more close to other version of Batman (not Bruce), but either way I do think sometimes that maybe Catwoman in Batman Returns was right for killing the bad guy at the end, because for some people there's no "justice" or whatever. Not saying that she acted right in most of the film, but....well. I think sometimes Batman has double standards or might be hypocritical when it comes to the revenge thing too. Because I know from experience, even though I guess I didn't kill anyone in revenge, I was often relieved when a bad guy died and it did help bring more of a peace of mind to myself, a bad guy that the justice couldn't get and can't get or they side with him for example...

That reminds me...when I was once "locked up" somewhere I did start to draw comics which had stuff like
Basedman and maybe susman or maybe I would have created schizoman too if it went on....
Post automatically merged:

It can't bring you back dead people but it could stop things happening further and bring you a peace of mind...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto