Hacking R4 clones are EVERYWHERE!!!!!! HELP!

can I fix my 3ds to work with my r4?

• Total voters

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey you guys do you think this flashcard really plays 3DS games?

" A new Ace3DS Pro card is released from ace3ds.com, which is claimed to be revolution of 3DS gaming flashcard. It is said, this Ace3DS Pro card can run both DS and 3DS game, and it is simple to switch between them. Below is the original Demonstration Video. "

I dont think it does!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd say, buy and try.
Don't complain if it doesn't.

Better play it safe and get either a DSTwo or R4i Gold 3DS or keep spending money on stuff that doesn't work.

Tornplaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your right, there are so many r4 clone websites selling their shitty cards. I own a R4i3ds with a 32gb micro sd and surprisingly I had it for months and it's working like a charm (fingers crossed). It is an official R4 though, it's no clone so I don't need to worry. I do know how you feel though because I bought a DStwo that broke within a week, I purchased it from a legit dealer too, so sometimes you get lemons. Go to this link and try these sites if you don't want to get scammed.

http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.htm

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Nope.
Otherwise it would be all over the Temp.

3DS isn't hacked and if it was then Temp would have more threads on how to hack it.

If you got that from youtube or whatever then you can pretty much assume it's fake.
People will do everything to get subscribers on YT.

Yeah that is true.. I'm having trouble finding that flashcard you said... Well I just want to make sure that I dont buy a clone again. What is the best website that's the cheapest you can buy (of that 2start thing) with out being a clone (I dont need a micro sd).

tankberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After about 3 months, my brother updated my 3DS to the newest version 5.0.0-11 and of corse the R4 didnt work I looked on there website and for about 3 more months it still didnt have an update for it! Almost all the other sdhc R4 websites had an update expect for mine!

I heard that if you formate/reset your 3DS that it downgrades the version... is this true?
Here is that scamy clone r4 website: http://www.r43ds.org/products/R4-3DS-Dual-Core.html#write_review.
Hope this helps and befor you guys post make sure you read all of it!

I have the same card and it works well on latest 3ds firmware. Update your card. Here's their website with latest soft: http://www.r4isdhc.com/

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I have the same card and it works well on latest 3ds firmware. Update your card. Here's their website with latest soft: http://www.r4isdhc.com/
Just because it's from there doesn't mean it can be updated. Look at the download page, they list multiple models and only the latest two can have updates now. They have 11 models which do not work on 5.x.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.nds-card.com/

it's on the Temp's front page ;]

K cool but just one problem... It requires me to click an sd card! I dont need one at all!

YKvsBqx.png

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@OP If you want to buy a legit R4 I'd get the R4i GOLD from ZhuZhuChina.com < only $10.25 + $5 shipping from China. Have ordered many times from them and always received great service in a timely manor (For China, at least).

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Get a 2GB one and you can use that 2GB one as a backup card ;]
Or use it for other stuff that might use microSD's
Ok well isn't that nice I'm not throwing away money if I'm buying something I must really need it! That sd card I dont need!

@OP If you want to buy a legit R4 I'd get the R4i GOLD from ZhuZhuChina.com < only $10.25 + $5 shipping from China. Have ordered many times from them and always received great service in a timely manor (For China, at least).
I might get one but I just really like the dstwo!

tankberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because it's from there doesn't mean it can be updated. Look at the download page, they list multiple models and only the latest two can have updates now. They have 11 models which do not work on 5.x.

I see now, looks like they have 3 different "dual core" models :(

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I might get one but I just really like the dstwo!

the R4isdhc Dual-Core you bought isn't a clone itself
they just mooch the name and the Kernel

it wont run R4 stuff due to it being Acekard Hardware based

and ran a illegitimate version of Wood Kernel
as there own is piss poor

you can still use the cards in a DS Lite or DS Phat, it will never be blocked, using a flashcard in a 3DS has 0 extra benefits as it can only use the DS hardware or the DS Virtual version on a 3DS

you should be able to get the RGF Kernel working on the cards also to allow better game compatibility

its just that it wont work on a 3DS on anything above 4.5.0-10 or a DSi above 1.4.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)