Hacking R4 clones are EVERYWHERE!!!!!! HELP!

can I fix my 3ds to work with my r4?

• Total voters

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
K cool but just one problem... It requires me to click an sd card! I dont need one at all!

YKvsBqx.png

Select "Choose a MicroSD" that means you wont get one as well as the DSTwo, I should know I bought a DS Flash Cart from there a few months ago :P

(DSTT if you was wondering, Not recommended for DSi / 3DS so dont get that one only reason I did was it was cheap and I have a DSLite and RGF's Unofficial updates)

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well isn't that nice I'm not throwing away money if I'm buying something I must really need it! That sd card I dont need!

I might get one but I just really like the dstwo!

DSTwo is nice, if you want GBA emulation I'd get that. ZhuZhuChina also sells those really cheap.

(not getting paid to shill, just have had excellent service with ZZC).

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K cool but just one problem... It requires me to click an sd card! I dont need one at all!

[pic]

What Kouen said, just pick "Choose a micro SD" and it won't make you pick one.

Also, for that card you already have that doesn't work, only the new 2013 model works on the newest 3DS firmwares (I picked one up cheap a while ago just for shits and giggles, already own 2x Supercard DSTWO as it is).

FearItSelf23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also guys never buy a micro sd card from one of these sites with your flash card. You can get 32GB for $20 on places like newegg and amazon.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Personally, I'd rather have black on grey then grey on grey.
I've only heard of black on white. You must be referring to some pretty exotic shiz :tpi:

And for some reason when I read the topic title I thought this was going to be about Star Wars :(

Anyway OP, get a DSTWO if you want to emulate some GBA games otherwise stick to a trusted R4. The DSTWO drains the battery of your 3DS, further shortening it's already short battery life.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
the R4isdhc Dual-Core you bought isn't a clone itself
they just mooch the name and the Kernel

it wont run R4 stuff due to it being Acekard Hardware based

and ran a illegitimate version of Wood Kernel
as there own is piss poor

you can still use the cards in a DS Lite or DS Phat, it will never be blocked, using a flashcard in a 3DS has 0 extra benefits as it can only use the DS hardware or the DS Virtual version on a 3DS

you should be able to get the RGF Kernel working on the cards also to allow better game compatibility

its just that it wont work on a 3DS on anything above 4.5.0-10 or a DSi above 1.4.4

K thought so, I thought yesterday that it might just be a akard in a r4 shell so I downloaded the newest Akard kernel and it says that its not legitimate and something about a phone number and some Japanese stuff all over the screen like a console!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Also guys never buy a micro sd card from one of these sites with your flash card. You can get 32GB for $20 on places like newegg and amazon.
Don't get your memory from any of the three. eBay is rife with fakes, and Amazon is a reseller nowadays so you run into fakes and low-quality ones anyways.

Always get your memory from a certified online shop (where you're buying from the manufacturer through the site itself, not an individual) or a brick-and-mortar store.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Don't get your memory from any of the three. eBay is rife with fakes, and Amazon is a reseller nowadays so you run into fakes and low-quality ones anyways.

Always get your memory from a certified online shop (where you're buying from the manufacturer through the site itself, not an individual) or a brick-and-mortar store.

That's good to know good thing I buyed mine at futureshop!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.