Gaming Puddle

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
New game out on the eShop called Puddle. How to describe it... think of Loco Roco for the PSP.

The great thing is the game is cheap too.

Also in case anybody was wondering, you get 5 coins for purchasing this. Also, you do get coins for Balloon Fight (I forget who asked me if you do or not).

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the game looks better then it really is, I found it pretty boring and wonky controls

I'm having fun with it and finding the controls to be okay. I mean, it could do with a little bit more rotating, but that's about it. I don't use the tilt controls, too lazy, only use ZR and ZL.

dulume

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I bought it and honestly regret do have done so: the control are more than wonky, you can't do much really, and everything seems to move in slow motion, it's terribly annoying. A real shame cause it could've been a great little game (even though it feels more like a phone/android/IOS game)

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought it and honestly regret do have done so: the control are more than wonky, you can't do much really, and everything seems to move in slow motion, it's terribly annoying. A real shame cause it could've been a great little game (even though it feels more like a phone/android/IOS game)

No different then games like Loco Roco. My only quarrel with the game is the water doesn't stay together as much as the Loco's did.

Still, I just beat the first world, I'm having fun with it so far.

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like bit.trip core infused with bit.trip fate...

on that note, looking forward to runner 2 and will probably download this "puddle" game today!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
From what I gather, this isn't the same quality as the wiiware game fluidity (or hydroventure, if you're in Europe) was.

Can anyone do a good comparison? (in other words: someone who has played both).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work