ROM Hack PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
When I updated to 1.3, the game told me it had to update my data otherwise some things would be screwed up. Maybe the offests for catched pokemons have been shifted so his old backup has set offsets that correspond to unobtainable pokemons ?
Hmm,maybe
The address for remaining moves for each level in gateway cheats is also changed.

hrkmwk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your help but I don't know how to find "2D4D" and the rest of the offsets. Sorry.
Look down the left for 2D4 (in blue) then across the top for 0D. Then replace the 00 or 02 (if you have one already) with C6. Do the same with 0E and 0F at the top then move to the next line down and do up to 05.

Make sure you have a backup and know how to restore from a backup.

Practicum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I have done it but the save file is damaged so I think I should fix the secure value and see if it works.

hrkmwk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I have done it but the save file is damaged so I think I should fix the secure value and see if it works.
Which is why I said: "Make sure you have a backup and know how to restore from a backup."

Practicum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried it again and I have modified the blue 2D40 and then the 0D but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I have tried for a second time and... I don't know why but it has worked perfectly!
Thank you so much!!

Last edited by Practicum,

hrkmwk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried it again and I have modified the blue 2D40 and then the 0D but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
No, no. It's the number where the row and column intersect. Go to the row, move across to the column. Edit that number.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So, Enhancements:
  • 2D4D: Raise Max Level
  • 2D4E: Level Up
  • 2D4F: Exp. Booster S
  • 2D50: Exp. Booster M
  • 2D51: Exp. Booster L
  • 2D52: Skill Booster S
  • 2D53: Skill Booster M
  • 2D54: Skill Booster L
  • 2D55: Unknown Enhancement
You can set these to C6 to get 99 of them (they're stored as twice the number i.e. 02 is 1). Don't ask me what the last Enhancement is. It's an odd green and white pill with arrows inside it. Its description isn't in the data, yet, and it presents a series of blank popups when you first tap it. The offsets were right next to the Mega Speedup offset. There are two 'spare' slots after the Unknown Enhancement. You're welcome.
i just want too add this

CeaBc4OW8AAiTlZ.jpg

thanks you, it worked.
but i still don't know what is this "skill gauge"
didn't add the unknown item yet.

hrkmwk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To troll Survival Mode:

1. Beat the first stage in Survival Mode.
  2. Hit Take a Break.
  3. Close the game and export the save file.
  4. Change offset B760 to 32.
  5. Import the new save file.
  6. Start the game and continue. You'll notice you're on the 50th level against an easy Pokémon and not Mewtwo.
  7. Beat the easy Pokémon.
  8. ...
  9. Profit.
You're welcome. Change the offset to anything below 50 (remember to use hex for the value) to start where you like.

Reactions: Madridi and aos10

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
To troll Survival Mode:

1. Beat the first stage in Survival Mode.
  2. Hit Take a Break.
  3. Close the game and export the save file.
  4. Change offset B760 to 32.
  5. Import the new save file.
  6. Start the game and continue. You'll notice you're on the 50th level against an easy Pokémon and not Mewtwo.
  7. Beat the easy Pokémon.
  8. ...
  9. Profit.
You're welcome. Change the offset to anything below 50 (remember to use hex for the value) to start where you like.
thanks
if you are able to change the items , there is no point of Survival Mode,
also, ghost team with Mega Gengar will beat Mega Mewtwo in less than 5 moves.

hrkmwk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you are able to change the items , there is no point of Survival Mode,
also, ghost team with Mega Gengar will beat Mega Mewtwo in less than 5 moves.
Well, apart from 'bragging rights' as it appears on your profile screen but not much weight of them if you edit a save file to get there. :D

Also, if that's what you think on Mega Mewtwo. Post a screenshot of your successful attempt? Use 31 as your offset.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Well, apart from 'bragging rights' as it appears on your profile screen but not much weight of them if you edit a save file to get there. :D

Also, if that's what you think on Mega Mewtwo. Post a screenshot of your successful attempt? Use 31 as your offset.
already beat the survival mode twice
the first time they gave you 3X Raise Max Level when you beat mewtwo (level 50).
level 20-30-40 they give you Raise Max Level.
level 25-35-45 they give you Level Up.

i wonder if you do your trick the first time , what they gonna give you?
also if you start survival mode again, and played all 50 levels legit , will they give you the main items or the repeat items ?
repeat items is EXP Boosters.

hrkmwk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder if you do your trick the first time , what they gonna give you?
also if you start survival mode again, and played all 50 levels legit , will they give you the main items or the repeat items ?
repeat items is EXP Boosters.
The items are in this Pastebin. Different items the second, third, etc. time you beat things. You'll just get the repeat items because the game things you played the level legitimately. There're a number of offsets that get updated each time but they must get overwritten each time.

Last edited by hrkmwk,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
The items are in this Pastebin. Different items the second, third, etc. time you beat things. You'll just get the repeat items because the game things you played the level legitimately. There're a number of offsets that get updated each time but they must get overwritten each time.
oh, i remembered
i got 1 level max for free after the update and 1 from the new missions.
i was wrong about level 20 and 25.

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Enhancements:
  • 2D4D: Raise Max Level
  • 2D4E: Level Up
  • 2D4F: Exp. Booster S
  • 2D50: Exp. Booster M
  • 2D51: Exp. Booster L
  • 2D52: Skill Booster S
  • 2D53: Skill Booster M
  • 2D54: Skill Booster L
  • 2D55: Unknown Enhancement
You can set these to C6 to get 99 of them (they're stored as twice the number i.e. 02 is 1). Don't ask me what the last Enhancement is. It's an odd green and white pill with arrows inside it. Its description isn't in the data, yet, and it presents a series of blank popups when you first tap it. The offsets were right next to the Mega Speedup offset. There are two 'spare' slots after the Unknown Enhancement. You're welcome.

Just wanted to say thank you! Now that I'm free of the whole spend my 5 hearts every 2.5 hrs all day every day to grind garbage Pokemon I'll never use I can finally continue my DS/3DS backlog of Spirit Tracks and Triforce Heros. Yay?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It there any chance of an updated save editor for version 1.3? I am not comfortable with hex editing.

I just looked at the file in a hex editor but 242D has the value of 81, 242E has 03 and 242F has 24. I am really confused. Nothing was edited before I exported the save with SaveDataFiler.

Last edited by ccfman2004,

hrkmwk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just looked at the file in a hex editor but 242D has the value of 81, 242E has 03 and 242F has 24. I am really confused. Nothing was edited before I exported the save with SaveDataFiler.
No need to be confused, you're not looking at the right offsets. 2D4D not 242D.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just wanted to say thank you! Now that I'm free of the whole spend my 5 hearts every 2.5 hrs all day every day to grind garbage Pokemon I'll never use I can finally continue my DS/3DS backlog of Spirit Tracks and Triforce Heros. Yay?
No worries. Do check out the Triforce Heroes save editor, too! I worked out how to spoof local plays if that was annoying you, too. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8