PS4 Slim pictures leaked online

ps4sm.png

A Twitter user has managed to get his hands on a rumored PS4 Slim and confirmed it's legit. He provided screenshots of the system itself along with shots of the box and all its content.

Size comparison:

ps4c.jpg

Check out more pics and info at the

:arrow:More pics & source

Reactions: LuigiXL

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Still better than the VCR console. ;O;

I don't know...
I got a VCR from the early '90s and when I compare it to the Xbone, it doesn't look that bad.
In fact, over the years that the thing came out, I kinda settled for the simplicity of it.

Not saying I like it but I can't say I find it ugly.
PS4 design is just repulsive.

I wonder.. could I swap the two?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad you can't customize it like us pc users ;) sure we may get games console have a little later, but at least ours almost always have mod support. But back on topic, this new ps4 looks so awful! I bet they used the same hardware inside and just over clocked the cpu/gpu a little and added a little bit of ram. This console needs to be shot.

Reactions: Deleted User

Panne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Who cares if its uglier? Its smaller and most people will still hide it in some sort of furniture.
The big question is if it will have 4K support or not. If it does i will buy one even if it looks like a PS1

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My opinion on this console is it's model just sucks. The PS4 doesn't need to be any slimmer. Don't reply to me though. I don't want to get into an argument.

Last edited by Zero72463,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1